△⃒⃘- ONE : platform 9 and 3/4th

Kings Cross Station, London
September 1st, 1982
10:34 am
Location: Platform 9 and 3/4th

The station was flooded with many wizards, all with the intentions of going to the same place; Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! About half of the students were full of happy and smiling faces, while the rest consisted of a mixture of frowns, annoyance, or just simply appearing to not have a care in the world!

One student for instance was Zero Reed, a year seven Gryffindor who wasn't too bothered with anything going on. He didn't want to just stand around waiting to catch up with old friends when he could just aboard the train and hopefully meet up with his one and only friend there, where they could catch-up along the way. Well along with his brother Blaze of course, a year five Hufflepuff who like his older brother also wasn't exactly what you would call the outgoing type.

"This is taking too long." Zero commented to his younger brother, who didn't say a word. He was becoming impatient as the line of students didn't seem to be moving at a fast enough rate for him, causing the seventeen year old to clench his jaw tightly in annoyance.

Eventually the brothers were finally able to enter the Hogwarts Express, just ten minutes before the train was scheduled to leave. They took their seats in a compartment towards the caboose of the train as they waited for Zero's friend to show up.

Blaze tugged on the ends of his sleeves, "Zero, I'm nervous. What if I don't make any friends this year? I don't want to be a loser for the rest of my life."

"Hey, Blaze you are not a loser. How could a 'loser' be so successful at quidditch, huh? You're one of the best keepers that Hogwarts has ever had. Plus, you are so smart. You're definitely going places, kid." Zero encouraged, believing it to entirely be true, "As far as making friends this year goes, just be yourself and people will naturally be drawn to your personality. Just start out with your teammates, asking them if they want to maybe hangout sometime outside of the field or something. I know they'll love being around you. Plus you know that if you ever need anything, I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks, Zero." The fifteen-year-old smiled brightly.

Zero then noticed the door sliding open to reveal his friend with his untidy golden-brown hair and blue eyes that reminded him of the sky, "Cas, it's good to see you man!"

"Hey dude, I have barely heard from you all summer. What have you been up to?" Caspian spoke, taking a seat across from Zero.

"Nothing much. Mainly just been trying to think of a way to get Ruby to want me again." He sighed, as it was right before the school year ended when their relationship came to an abrupt end as well. Ruby was the only person he was ever with, and he wasn't ready to call it quits just yet, "Hey Blaze, how about you go get us all some snacks off of the trolley."

Blaze just nodded, "What do you guys want?"

"A thing of Bertie Botts every flavor beans, a few chocolate frogs, some jelly slugs, you know, the usual." He stated, turning to Caspian, "Did I miss anything?"

"You can't forget the exploding bon-bons."

"Right! Definitely grab a thing or two of them."

With that, Blaze left their section with his galleons. One thing that the Reed brothers didn't have to worry about was money as they came from a richer family, mainly full of many generations of Slytherins.