Possible Future Ideas/Prompts

Here are some ides that have been floating around my head recently!

Please comment if you are interested in seeing these or anything else you want to see.

#1: What is Skull was Hawks(BNHA)?

I'd imagine that somehow Hawks would get transported to the KHR universe because of someone's quirk, maybe one that teleports people to the place they belong/are meant to be. So Hawks arrives somewhere in Japan. He adapts and learns that people don't have quirks, however there were some people who had flames. He became a stuntman and changed his name, eventually he met his other future Arcobaleno. He acted like a complete idiot, making them underestimate him, giving him leverage when the time came.

Byakuran knew that Skull was from another world, truly a perk of his ability. So either he ends up outing Skull or something else happens that makes Skull reveal his identity.

Hawks would totally be a cloud too-

#2: Skull as Saiki and Lal as Teruhashi

So Skull is Saiki and hides his abilities and personality from the others. He knows Lal is Teruhashi though. One day after the curse is broken, Skull mentions something about Lal that the others don't know, and when asked how he knows this information, he tells them that they went to the same school. Lal tries to guess who he was, immediately guessing Eren and Toritska because of their purple hair. Skull tells her that he is neither of them and that they both have older brother issues. Lal figures out he is Saiki and freaks out.

#3: Skull as Chris Mclean from Total Drama

I randomly thought this up when I was scrolling through Netflix and saw Total Drama and thought, what if Skull was Chris? That would be hilarious and terrifying. Like maybe he would give Reborn suggestions for tour- I mean tutoring Tsuna.

#4: Skull as Mikoshiba from Nozaki-Kun

I'd just imagine Reborn read Nozaki's manga and mentions it to the other Arcobaleno and Skull has a weird reaction, so the others pester him about it until he confesess.

#5: Skull as Miyamura(or akane yanagi) from Horimiya

Idk yet, but it would be interesting-

#6: Sora From How to Keep a Mummy

He still has hid abortable mummy and the other Arcobaleno meet him

I am also working on creating my many Skull au's in Gacha Club, so there's a visual and/or I could do skits with them or somethin. I would draw them if I could- but I suck at drawing- lol