Secrets

Tsuna smiled at the 13 year old boy, Vito. He had wine purple hair and dark purple eyes. He took more after his father. Thought the others had no idea who Vito was, as Tsuna did not inform them of him tutoring anyone, nor Vito's heritage. Vito was next in line for inheriting Vongola after all. He did have the Primo's blood flowing through his veins. After all, Giotto was Vito's father. And his mother was a whole other story...

Flash back into the past, courtesy of the Zero Point Breakthrough

A young boy was walking through a forest, alone. Then a gun shot rang. The boy started running. Another shot sounded, he ran faster. The boy's purple hair whipped in the strong wind, and his purple tear filled eyes where lit up with fear. He just kept running, and did not stop. Meanwhile, another boy with blonde hair was also running away for the same reason. Two young boys, their fates meant to intertwined. 

The blonde boy heard footsteps in front of him. As he was about to turn around, he tripped... And crashed. Right into another person. "Wha-!" A scream echoed throughout the forest. The blonde one quickly stood up from having fallen down by the impact of their crash. His eyes widen as he saw a boy his age on the verge of crying. He immediately extended his hand towards the purple haired boy. "Hi. My name is Giotto! Are you okay? I'm sorry for bumping into you." Giotto smiled brightly down at the unnamed one. "I-I am Skull. It's n-nice to m-meet you." Skull sniffled as he spoke shyly as he grabbed the others hand. Then they both realized the reason they had been running in the first place. "Fork!" Skull whispered as he started running out of the forest again, this time dragging Giotto with him.  Not long after that, the two of them where out of the scary forest. Skull suddenly realized that he was still holding Giotto's hand and let go of it, blushing pink in embarrassment. The pink hue on his dace turned red as Giotto laughed gently. To Skull it was a lovely sound. "So. Why were you running Skull? Did you hear the gunshots too?" All the boy could do to respond was nod. "Oh... Well I hope we can be friends!" And ever since then, that is what they were...

Until they became more than friends. 

They dated, they got married. They spent there lives with each other. And it broke Skulls heart that he could not pass on with his beloved husband. He continued on though. Disguising himself and playing a part in other powerful famagilias. Until the ninth of Vongola took over. Skull knew that good things would happen when the tenth came around so he decided to once again join Vongola. Even if it made his art ache. He had not been a part of Vongola since Giotto passed away. He just couldn't bare the memories that still seamed fresh in his mind. Him and Alaude  always fighting, trying to see who was the most powerful cloud. Him and Asari playing instruments and mediating between other guardians. Him and Knuckle exercising. Him and G nagging Giotto to do his paper work. Him and Lamp chilling and eating candy. Him beating Daemons sorry a$$ every time he had the chance. And anything he had ever done with Giotto. But he was finally starting to move forward. And once he thought that he could fully move on, is when he saw him.  When he saw his ghost, he started crying under his helmet. The one that Giotto gave him... Later that night he saw him again. He finally was able to hug him. Kiss him. Cuddle him. 

And nine months later he had a little surprise for Giotto. Whenever he saw him next... Which is why as soon as he could, he snuck into the tenths room and woke him up at 4 a.m. Just in case REBORN WAS GOING TO INTERRUPT SOMEHOW! Once Tsuna was awake, he begged him to summon Giotto. And after a heartfelt reunion, Tsuna knew the truth and agreed to keep it.

Done! I hope you liked it. I'm sorry that I have not updated in a while. But I have been working slowly on some others and as a thank you I'll give you all a bit of a sneak peak.

The Ice: (Yuri!!! On Ice crossover)

It was the ice that brought him the most joy. Hearing the sound that his skates make when as he glides across the rink. The cheers as he spins and leaps through the air. Honestly, his brother is the one that brought him into the world, taught him how to ice skate. To dance elegantly in the Russia's frozen ice. And his son decided to carry on this family tradition.

Disintegration and Cremation Pt. 2:

Skull/Tomura's P.O.V

I walked through the portal. And what I saw, I will never forget.

There, standing next to the boy I have tried to kill, was Xanxus Di Vongola. My youngest son. "Xanxus." I said, viciously scratching my neck.

Winged Skull Extra:

Everyone was staring at us. I wouldn't blame them though. I did just admit that someone had killed or tried to kill us, is my son. I pulled Byakuran in for a hug and sighed. He was SO not ready to face the truth...