Catnip

Skull had a secret. He was a Neko. He had soft, fluffy, lavender cat ears and tail. He hides them pretty easily. But there are certain scenarios that invoke them out of there temporary seal. For example, if he saw any cat toys or treats he would go crazy. Like a cat would. So when the Arcobaleno went into a pet store, he bought a bunch of cat stuff. "Mou, whats with all the cat stuff?" Viper stated. Skull blushed. "Uhm, w-well I know someone with a cat..." He easily lied. When they got back to there home, Skull immediately set up all his cat stuff in his secret room. Except for the cat nip. He then flopped on his bed and unsealed his tail so he could wrap it around himself.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BYAKURAN'S MARSHMALLOWS! 

Everyone had noticed how Skull had been acting weird in the pet store. So when Skull left to walk to Tsuna's house, they looked through his room. The only unexpected thing was that there was a new bottle of catnip that was already opened. The looked closer at the label and realized that Skull had bought that yesterday. The only thing that did not add up was the fact that Skull had not owned a cat, so how could it have been used? "Haha maybe Lackey likes catnip, Kora!" Colenello laughed.  "Well, if you really think that then we should test that theory." Lal exclaimed. She then took the bottle and brought it with them as they drove to Tsuna's house. When they got there the took lots of catnip and put it in the bowl of soup that was in Skull's spot at the table. Nana and Tsuna had invited them over for some soup. 

After a few minutes Skull walked through the front door and sat in his usual spot. Since everyone was there, they started eat. The purple neko had not noticed that catnip was put in his soup, he had not even smelled it. As he took his tenth bite he did notice something slightly off. Not being able to identify the problem he just continued. Once all of his bowl was consumed, he started twitching slightly. There was an unsettling feeling in his stomach. 'Oh no.' Skull thought as he felt his canines poke his tongue gently. He also felt his tail swiftly swing behind him. And two fluffy lavender cat ears laying flat against his head. There was an odd smell to the soup. A familiar smell. 'Catnip.' He realized. Someone had 'spiked' his soup with it. Catnip to him, has the same effect as a ton of alcohol on an average light weight. 

His pupils grew wide in excitement. He started to glow a light lavender color. When the light disappeared he shrunk as his tail, ears, and canine teeth out. "S-Skull?" Tsuna asked. "D-dammit." Skull sighed. (I'm laughing right now, because as i'm writing my English teacher just said 'meow' instead of 'now')"Well I was born this way, and I need to let out energy. So can someone play with me." The now much shorter neko pouted. Gokudera reached into his pocket and took out a cat toy. The toy was a ball with a bell inside of it. 

Skull's ears perked up as he heard the bell. His tail swished back and forth as he crouched down. Gokudera then threw the toy across the room. As soon as it left his hands, Skull chased after it. Once he was just in front of the ball he stretched out his hands and grabbed it as he rolled forward. When he stopped his back was on the ground and he had a soft blush of his face. He looked very happy.  Soon he felt calm. Skull walked toward Gokudera and handed him the toy. Then he curled up into a ball next to the Decimo's storm, laying his head on Gokudera's lap. Gokudera blushed slightly at the sight of a cat like child actually like him. "I thought that cat's did not like me." He muttered. "Well, you played with me. Why wouldn't like you." Skull whispered back to Gokudera. "Cute." Gokudera thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done. I hope you like it.

Special thanks to @Zero-1307 who was the one who suggested this one shot!

I do not own KHR, or the picture. If you have an idea for a Skull one-shot, then please let me know. Thank you for reading! -SpringTrapLuver

Up Next Is... A Fairy Tail crossover.

Who do you like better, Mira or Aquarius? Put in your vote.