Good News!

I haven't really made or re-written any Skull One-Shots in a while. I plan on trying to update this book more, and I have started the next 2 one-shot to be re-written some time ago, but I have decided to continue/finish them.

News!

You may have noticed that the One-Shots Re-Write book has been gone for a while now, and I plan on re publishing it once I have at least a couple chapters written so I can try publishing on a regular basis.

I have already published the re-write for my BNHA x KHR fanfic Skull's Hero Academia, with the re-write being Cloudy Hero. I have a couple chapters out and I am trying to publish every 2 weeks or so. So if you like BNHA feel free to check that out if you haven't! ^^

The 2 that are currently in the process are Sugar Sadist and The Red Reaper. I plan to have at least one of them finished within the next week.

I want to publish and write the chapters in the order they were originally published, but I feel like some will be harder to write or take more time so I have thought about re writing the one shots I am able to and then go back and do others or leave those ones be. I don't know. It's mostly up to you guys.

Voting!

You will be able to vote for which one-shots you would like to be re written first! You simply just have to comment below the chapter title! You can look back at the previous chapter titles to find them, or you can also just say "The one where Skull..." ect. Voting will help me decide which one shot to re-write next and help me stay motivated and stuff! :D

Here is a special sneak peek to the new Sugar Sadist and Red Reaper chapters!

Sugar Sadist:

Skull was... strange, to say the least. At first the other members of the Arcobaleno never paid any attention to the fact that Skull barely ate anything that contained large amounts of sugar. They just brushed off the thought and claimed it was an allergy or he didn't like overly sweet things. But it always seemed as if he had a sweet tooth. He was almost always energetic, like a little kid hyped up on sugar. There was also the fact that those few rare times that he actually ate something sweet, he seemed to really enjoy it. It bothered them greatly that they didn't know. And it wasn't until they found out, that they came to deeply regret it.

Red Reaper:

Red was always a color Sebastian Michaelis felt conflicted about. On one hand, red is the color of his enemies blood, and on the other.... Well there's Grell. Someone who Sebastian felt a strong disdain towards. When he took on the identity of 'Skull De Mort, Immortal Stuntman Hated by Death Itself,' he thought that he finally got away from the scarlet women. Turns out Grell is much more dedicated to him than he originally thought...