Authors Note

Hi everyone! Kisato [aka wolfstarr96] here! 
.
Just a short-ish announcement; I was thinking of changing the current chapter's from first person to third person. 
I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't, but after improving my writing for the last few years, I realized that I don't really like writing chapter's in first person. I know at the time of writing this I wanted it to be JUST my OC's pov, but because I have constant Writer's Block, it was hard for me to know where I wanted her story to actually go. 
So that's why I had decided on writing chapter's in Isami's pov also! I realized with a lot of information snippets / possible dumps (sorry about that ^^') I could get it out more quickly with another person's pov. 
Although I know and understand I had rushed through their interaction's quiet a bit, I also wanted to show that these were character's that were the type to fall in love / have a crush way too quickly with someone they had a good vibe with, and don't know enough about the other / barely knew each other. 
Plus, when I had first started writing this back in 2019, I was writing it with the idea that this was an anime type thing, and after re-reading my own story, I noticed that most part's might not make sense, so I'll apologize for that ^^'. 

I also wanted to bring this story to the 2021 Watty's, but I don't think I'll be able to for a few reason; 
1) The word count for this story is almost at 50k [which is the requirement for entry] but writing out that last little bit is actually really, really fucking hard. In my personal opinion, the word count should/should have been a little less for those who have AMAZING short stories that couldn't meet that difficult requirement. 

2) This story isn't technically completed, it's just on an indefinite hiatus 😅 but the way I had ended it with "Chapter Ten: Isami-Sama", I thought it was on a good note. I didn't exactly leave it on a cliffhanger, but I know I left it kind of open-ended so that the reader's [you guys!] would know that, that was the end of the story--at least for now that is! 

3) And lastly, it's the fact that I might not be able to change or add anything once it has been summitted 😕.
.
So yeah . . . just a lot of doubts lol 
.
Anyways! What do you all think? 
Should I really change the chapter's to third person, or do you all actually like the first person chapter's I made and are currently published? 
Please let me know in the comments! It would really mean a lot to me! 

~ Kisato-chan 💖~