Her Ex and his Girlfriend

"Cut it out, Mami..." a boy demanded as a hand was rubbing against his thigh and was slow to slide up.

Currently, Y/n was in a sticky situation.

Or more of a hard one as Y/n was fending off of a blonde girl who kept rubbing a hand on his pants, inside of a booth where him, Mami, and the rest of their friends were going to eat.

Although they were alone, half an hour before everyone was going to arrive, Y/n wasn't in the mood for sex.

The atmosphere, the event they were in, this is a dumb place to get laid as Mami leaned over to Y/n and smirked playfully.

"Come on~... Nobody's here right now~..." she told the stubborn boy. "Just a little quickie and then I'll leave you alone..."

"..."

"...for a bit~..."

She giggled before attempting to pull his shirt off only for Y/n to smack her hands and pulled it back down.

"We are not going to fuck here, Mami... Someone could come in at any second... What would happen if someone were to barge in all of a sudden?"

Bang!

"What's up, fuckers?!"

"...Like that..."

The doors were busted down by one of their friends, soon three more followed as they glared at the rude man.

"What is your problem? And why do you have my phone?"

"Fuck you, that's why!" He laughs before they all took their seats. Y/n greeted everyone present while Mami just crossed her arms and frowned.

Then after a few more minutes, everyone else came. But the only person that Y/n was focused on was Akemi who finally enters.

"Akemi's here!" He whispered yelled that his college best friend was here. "Akemi!"

Akemi spots him and waved back. "Hi, Y/n!" She smiles before taking the only empty seat that was next to Y/n and leans her attention on him.

"It's been too long!"

"I know... Like, three days?"

"There was so much anime that was released that I wanted to watch with you! But tennis has been in the way..."

"So do I... I've been busy with my classes so I've been coming home late..."

"You guys seem awfully... close..."

A voice interrupts their conversation who glared at the two. She was aiming it mostly at Akemi as he felt the tension starting to rise. Akemi doesn't see it but if things escalated with this topic, Mami could potentially slip up with something Y/n can't imagine in his small head.

"Yeah, we-"

"Hey, Akemi..."

Y/n interrupts the two.

"Yes, Y/n?"

"You wanna hear a joke?"

He hears Mami groan. "Stop it, Y/n... She doesn't want to hear your corny-"

"Sure! Give me your best joke!" But Akemi was more than happy to as Y/n starts to smile and give his best joke possible.

"What do you call a dog that has no legs?"

"That sounds awful... but what do you call it?"

"..."

"...It doesn't matter what you call it, it's not gonna come running to you..."