Back to Square One

"Alright, I'll see you at the skate rink next week, Akemi!"

"Same here, Y/n! Bye!"

"See you later!"

Beep!

Just now, Y/n had gotten off the phone with Akemi as his screen was now presenting a contact info of a familiar purple haired girl who smiled brightly at the camera.

Man... She's such a great girl...

It was true that Y/n and her were becoming close friends, weeks since they met each other as they talked a lot and hung out often like watching anime and grabbed a drink. Y/n sighs softly as he and Akemi was going to meet again to hang out at the skate rink with her and their friends.

His legs adjusted themselves on the bed, he was pretty excited that he was going to hang out with everyone once more on the weekend.

...Grudge...

A little too excited as the second he thought about Akemi while looking at the Instaton photos she posted, his southern region was rather getting tight. I mean, Akemi was hot for sure but he didn't want to think of her as an object like how Mami thought of him.

His lustful desires slowly made him give in, he sighs frustrated as he takes one glance at his phone and made an regretful decision. "...It wouldn't hurt to blow one off, right?"

He didn't want to but it's been awhile since him and Mami had done it together. Not that he minded but it was getting to him. Any girl he sees would just make his testosterone level rise higher and higher than before.

It was getting to him easily as he uses a hand to undo his shorts and the other to find a perfect photo of Akemi for reference. Once he finds one with her in a bikini as she posed by the pool, he gets to work as he already feel the tingling sensation rise.

Seconds, minutes passed by as Y/n was thinking about the scenarios he would want to be in with Akemi. Her being bold and making the first move or just them in bed doing it, it really turned him on as he felt his hard on get number and number at the half ass bliss his hand was giving.

He was groaning softly, the thought of Akemi was still pasted in his mind.

"Ha~... Akemi~... Akemi~..."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Oh shit!" He whispered yell and instantly pulled his shorts up by instinct. A sigh of breath as he realized his room was locked in case Mami or his friends comes in unannounced and catches him in the act. He picks himself up from the bed and heads over to the door.

And beyond it when he unlocks it was a blonde girl who was down, a tear threatened to fall from her eyes. Y/n takes notice of it and brushed her bangs away from hiding her face. "Mami... What's wrong?"

She stayed quiet as Y/n takes a glance outside the hallway and gently reels her inside and locked the door. He turns back to find Mami who sat on the edge of his bed, he followed her and sat at a reasonable distance from her.

"Come on, Mami... What happened?" He asked once more. Mami sniffled a bit before, "He... didn't tell me he had a girlfriend..."

"...Who?"

"The quarterback I told you..."

"..."

"He told me he wanted to hook up a week in but then his... his girlfriend came and..."

She couldn't finish it but Y/n knew what was going on from half the story. Mami thought she was dating the one but figured out that not only did he wanted to just hook up for the night but behind his girlfriend's back. "That... idiot..." she sobbed some more.