Anime Binge Watching

A few weeks after the confession has been made between a redhead and a blondie.

Well, today was a special day for the two. Their first date since they gotten together as the two were preparing for tonight. Kazuya, the lucky boy could be seen trying on different shirts in front of the mirror in his apartment, already in his pants and sneakers while debating whether or not if he should bring a condom.

Mami, the lucky gal could be seen putting on her makeup while she was seen bouncing up and down from her seat.

Why was her seat shaking? Was it because of an earthquake occurring in the area?

If that was the answer, then it's name would be the "Great Big Dick Earthquake" hitting in specifically a hottie's womb.

...Excuse my language...

Anyways, her seat was bouncing Mami up and down at such a leisure pace was because her seat wasn't the chair but more of someone's lap as they gripped tightly at the edge of his chair. He had on a face of lust and regret, all he was used for right now was to be talked to while getting fucked by his best friend. "A-Are you done with your makeup already?"

"Almost!~" she answers, smiling at the boy in the mirror as one of his hands gripped her ass, deepening himself into the girl's wet passage. The boy groans softly at how tight she still was after being inside her for so much and for so long.

He grunts some more, feeling the tip of him kissing the womb of Mami as it made her cry loudly at such depths he was getting. It was obvious that she was nearing her end while Y/n?

Not even close.

"So... you're already... going on a date... with that boy?"

"Mhm!~" she moans and starts to quicken the pace. Y/n was shamefully liking it, Mami's begging him for more while his large shaft was being caressed firmly inside her.

And before he knew it, she stops down deep into the base of his crotch and lets out a satisfying cry, Y/n moans as well because of how far he was going inside her. Her juices starts to squirt a bit before she gets off an unsatisfactory boy.

His cock, covering in nothing but wet juices was still numb from earlier but Y/n was feeling himself close. His hand starts to jerk the shaft off, already feeling like he was going to explode.

"Fuck... I need to... to..."

Grip...

He feels another hand squeeze his member and starts to jerk it hard. But instead of letting the fireworks go off as he mentioned, she squeezes it tighter and felt himself cumming.

"Ow! What the fuck, Mami?"

Yet, nothing comes out. This was a dirty trick by Mami as a lot of people would call it "edging". His cock twitches like crazy and his body shook furiously, he starts to calm down but sees a massive erection still standing tall. That would mean that the edging was successful. "Are you serious, Mami?! It's going to take hours for me to calm this raging boner down!"

"Oops!~ Sowwy!~" she taunts the boy with a tongue sticking and standing straight up from her position. "Now come on!~ I have a date in fifteen minutes!~" she says before the boy starts pulling his pants up and heads out of the girl's dorm.

Mami follows behind and locks up her room, she heads towards the elevator as Y/n waved at her, still irritated at what she has done to him. "Have fun with your date, Mami..." he monotony said.