"Don't you dare disobey me, Coraline!"

"Babe, I'm home," She shouted as she pushed open the door.

"Hey babe, you're so hot, are you hungry, let's go somewhere to eat," Lisa said in a deep voice.

"Okay, I love you," Lisa said

"Love you too," Lisa said to herself.

She walked upstairs and took a warm shower and got dressed.

This is her outfit.

"I'm hungry," She said to herself.

Then the doorbell rang

Lisa rushed to the door and opened it, revealing her ex-boyfriend.

"Taehyung," Lisa said.

Taehyung and Lisa dated before when her life wasn't bad and her father was still alive. They both decided to break up because they were going through hard times and couldn't support each other or didn't have the time for each other.

Taehyung looked deeply into her eyes and scanned her body.

"Hello Lisa," Taehyung asked.

"Hi," Lisa said.

"Can we talk," Taehyung said.

"Fine then," Lisa said and walked to the living room.

Taehyung entered the house, looking around as memories flooded his mind. Then he followed Lisa and sat on the couch.

"How have you been? I wanted to catch up with you," Taehyung said.

"I'm alright," Lisa said.

"What's up with you and Jhope? You're getting pretty close," Taehyung asked.

"Oh, Mr. Hottie, yeah we met in the bedroom," Lisa said as Taehyung frowned

"How's your father? I haven't seen him since last year," Taehyung asked.

Lisa smiled and looked at him.

"He died," Lisa said.

Taehyung looked up at Lisa and his gaze softened.

"What? I- I'm sorry," Taehyung said.

"It's not your fault, you don't need to apologize," Lisa said.

"He was a good father, I was surprised when I heard that your mother wanted to marry again, and this quick," Taehyung said.

"That's because you don't know the full story and my mother isn't as innocent as she looks," Lisa said as Taehyung sighed.

He couldn't believe that her mother was a bad person. When he first met her, she treated him like a son.

"W-we cannot tell the others about our past relationship," Taehyung said trying to sound cold but she knew that he was hurt and didn't want her to be hurt.

He still loved her and wanted to go back to the times when they were happy but everything has changed, Lisa has changed.

"Okay," Lisa said.

"If you are hurt or if you need support, please forgive me, if I'm not by your side," Taehyung said.

Lisa hummed in response and played with her fingers,

"Have you ever thought about me? Did you ever miss me?" Taehyung asked.

"Why would I waste my time, there were lots of things going on and I didn't have time to think 'Oh, I miss my boyfriend, how is he doing?' days after you left, everything started turning upside down. I gave up on love. I am not lovesick, I am sick of love," Lisa said.

" I don't know how I feel about this marriage, but at least support your mother, she just wants to live her life, stop being selfish for once. You have to live with us to keep them happy," Taehyung said.

"What about me? Why do we have to suffer for her happiness? She didn't try and understand me, she never asks me how I felt.

 She left me for over 13 years and she thinks she can come back and drag me into this mess. You're just like her. You don't try and understand me. That's why we broke up. It was you. 

You don't understand me, what I went through, you just thought I was some obsessive freak! Taehyung, just because we dated, does not mean you can come here and tell me what is wrong and what is right, you don't even know what happened," Lisa said.

Then Taehyung stood up.

"You're right, I don't understand what goes on in your life, but it's because you never opened up to me, you never trusted me.

 I may not be dating you right now, but I dated you long enough to know that you cannot handle this by yourself.

 You can't survive by yourself. We will be waiting for you. Tomorrow is the wedding," Taehyung said as he stood up and came close to her.

"I'm not going," Lisa said.

"What?" 

"I said, I'm not going to her wedding," Lisa spoke.

"You have to, can't you just attend her wedding to show support? I don't know how freaking hard it is to just show up, say hi, and leave," Taehyung said, raising his voice a little.

"What would you know! You don't understand what has happened between me and my mother," Lisa shouted.

Then Taehyung grabbed her by the chin and brought her face closer to his.

"Don't raise your voice at me, ever again," Taehyung said with a deep voice.

They stared at each other for a while and then Taehyung looked down at her lips.

he leaned in and kissed her roughly. 

She responded and they fought for dominance.

He pinned her to the wall and pressed his body to hers.

Lisa pulled away, as both of them were out of breath.

"I can't survive by myself? I've been by myself for more than half of my life. Don't expect me to just sit and listen to her," Lisa said. Then she moved his arms away from her and sat on the couch.

"I'll take my leave," He said