Ladida - do ba - badida👑

"Lisa, we have sport next, I have to hurry to the gym, see you there," Bambam said.

"Bye," Lisa said and walked to her locker.

She opened it but then it was slammed close.

Lisa looked up and saw Taehyung.

"Um, what are you doing?" Lisa asked as she stood up.

People were watching and gossiping

"Follow me," Taehyung said.

"I have to go to class," Lisa said and was about to open her locker but then he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to an empty abandoned classroom. He locked the door and then stared at her.

"What do you want?" Lisa asked crossing her arms.

"Why are you getting close to Bambam and Kai?"Taehyung asked as Lisa rolled her eyes.

"It's none of your business," Lisa said.

"Don't try and hide, it is my business, we already told you to stay away from Kai and now you have to stay away from Bambam, I mean, they both touch you on the thigh!" Taehyung yelled.

"And? I don't care, I'm not dating anyone so it doesn't matter, I can do anything I want," Lisa yelled.

Then he pinned her to the wall

"Are you really that desperate, Lali? You already know about our situation," Taehyung said.

He tried to read her expressions as they stared into each other's eyes.

"It's Lisa, also you know about the consequences. When are you going to stop pinning me to the wall? " Lisa asked. She still loved him a tiny bit but didn't feel like starting again because of her family problems and her past. She couldn't distract herself with love.

She knew about his bond and trust with his brothers and didn't want to mess them up.

"We are late to class," Lisa said as Taehyung just stared at her lips.

"Don't try to test me, I'm serious," Taehyung said

He sighed as he loosened his grip on her arms and watched as she slowly walked to the door.

"Don't make a decision that you will regret," Lisa said and then walked out.

Taehyung sat down on the ground and looked at the ceiling.

"Lali, why are you so mean," Taehyung said.

Lisa went to the change room and changed into her sports clothes and then went to the gym.

Lisa entered and went to sit on the bench and play on her phone.

The girls were gossiping and putting on makeup behind her, the astronomy students were testing something they made on the basketball court, the sportspeople were playing with Bambam, a group of people was crying and summoning something and there were a group of foreigners who were talking about people in Spanish.