Jimin, you got no jams😫

Lisa opened her eyes and it was morning.

"Ugh, why did I fall asleep," She thought to herself as she got up.

"The first day of school," Lisa said as she got ready.

She went downstairs and the boys were setting up the table and Jin was cooking

They looked at her up and down as she entered the kitchen and got a drink of water.

Lisa noticed their stares and looked at them.

"What?" Lisa said making them look away.

Then Lisa sat down at the table in between Taehyung and Jhope.

They ate breakfast in silence and then Lisa stood up.

"I'm going to walk to school, goodbye," Lisa said.

"What do you mean? You are coming with us," Namjoon said.

Lisa looked at him. She scanned him up and down and then looked at his eyes.

Then she grabbed an apple and left.

"Wow, that was such a fail," Jimin said as he laughed.

"Shut up and eat your breakfast," Namjoon said as Jimin quickly ate.

Lisa walked down the street as she saw many people walking in the same way.

She had seen the school before which was really big.  She was smart and talented because she had lots of teachers and professionals that taught her things like how to cook, how to play sport, and many things. They were pretty strict and she went through a lot of strict training.

Lisa POV

I looked at the big sign which had the name of the school printed on it.

Okay, Lisa, you got this. Now I can't do whatever and make a mess. Okay.

I entered the gates and the yard was huge. There were groups of people scattered around. Everyone looked different. There were a group of foreigners, a group of singers, a group of emo people, a group of perverts that stared at me up and down. I walked to the office as people stopped and looked at me. What is happening, is it my clothes?

I reached the office door as I heard whispers.

"Damn, who is she?"

"Girl, you need to claim your man, before she gets him,"

"Wow, she is so hot,"

I enter the office and grab my papers and schedules from the desk,

"Tell your father, that I said hello, he is one of my bosses," The principal said.

"My father is dead," I said as he froze.