Don't be suspicious 🤫

Sorry this took long, I changed the story like 3 times and then decided on this one

- Namjoon's broken glasses

"What do you mean? Y-"

The door suddenly swung open making both of them flinch.

"Yoongi what the hell is taking you so long just to call L-" Jin froze as he saw Yoongi sitting next to Lisa who was wearing just a towel.

"Oh we were just talking, I'll go and put on clothes," Lisa said making Yoongi's ears turn red.

He quickly looked down seeing Lisa's left wrist. There wasn't a mark on it like her mother had said there was.

"Hmm, suspicious," Yoongi thought.

"Get your ass out of the room, she needs to change, don't you know what a gentleman is? I didn't raise you this way. Be more like me, handsome, kind, awesome, respectful, everything good you can think of," Jin said as he began to take off his slipper and point it at him.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," Yoongi said to Jin as he ran out.

Yoongi quickly walked towards Namjoon and the boys and sat next to him.

"The mark isn't on her wrist," Yoongi said.

"I've tried looking for her information, but something is stopping us from doing it. Someone much more talented in technology. We have to find him," Namjoon said.

"Find her ex-boyfriend,"

Then Taehyung spat out the water he was drinking and they all turned to him.

"What's with the spitting?" Jhope asked.

"I didn't raise you to spit water, my son, you drink the water, what a waste of water, now someone has to clean it up and it won't be me because I'm too tired and I'm tired of your mess," Jin continued scolding Taehyung as Yoongi kept his focus on Taehyung.

"Could Taehyung be her ex? No, because she said that she forgot what he looks like and if she saw him she would know him straight away," Yoongi thought.

Lisa entered the kitchen and sat down at the table as they began to eat.

"Lisa, try not to get into fights," Namjoon said as she nodded and ate.

"Don't run before you hurt your ankle," Taehyung said.

"Yeah pabo," Jimin said sticking his tongue out.

"Shut up before I stick my foot in your mouth," Lisa said.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon with a she-might-not-joking look as he nodded and cleared his throat

"Okay, enough arguing and saying violent things, you guys need to go to sleep for school," Namjoon said.

Lisa finished eating and rushed to her room as the others stayed at the table.

Then Namjoon got a text.

He opened it and his eyes widened.

"Yoongi, I got a text," Namjoon said.

"Let's look into it later," Yoongi said.

"Wait, what are you guys talking about?" Jimin asked.

"We are trying to dig into Lisa's past," Namjoon said as Taehyung tried to hide his nervousness.