I want to ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead🥺

Lisa woke up and quickly got ready.

She went downstairs and the boys were eating.

"Good morning," Mr. Kim said.

"Good morning," Lisa mumbled as she went to get a glass of water.

"We have to go back, you are missing out on school and we have work to do," Mr. Kim said as they nodded.

TIME SKIP

LISA POV

I looked out of the small plane window as the plane slowed down. We were finally back in Korea. Not that I was happy and excited but I was pretty tired.

"I'll be off," I said to them but my mother held my arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked as they all looked at me.

"You are coming with us and you are living with us," My mother said.

"What no," I say and try and yank my arm away

"Y-your father," 

"What about him," I asked.

"He told me that his wish was for me to look after you," She said.

I stare at her for a while.

"He said no matter what, look after you and give you what you want," She said.

I felt her hands shake as she spoke. 

"Please, for your father," She said.

"Fine then," I say.

Then I leave.

I'm only doing this for my father. 

I drive back to my house and pack some clothes and grab some of my essentials.

WITH BTS

"Guys, we can't give in to Lisa, we shouldn't let her come into our family easily," Namjoon said.

"I'm not getting close to her, she is annoying," Jimin said

"Okay, but remember, we trust you, you trust us," Namjoon said.

"Hyung, don't worry about her, she will never be a part of our family.

"Also you Jhope, you are acting too nice," Namjoon stated as they all looked at Jhope.

"I'm just earning her trust, I wouldn't let an outsider come in between us," Jhope lied.

"Good," Namjoon said.

"Taehyung, did something happen with you and Lisa?" Jin asked Taehyung who was silent the whole time.

"No, why do you guys keep asking the same question," Taehyung said rolling his eyes. Yoongi looked at his expressions which were uneasy. He could tell when his brothers were lying, and he was sure that Taehyung was lying.