Info

/Hello everyone! You're probably saying "This isn't Voltron?! Where's Voltron?!" Well, I'm taking a little break from that since I need to think of how I'm going to move the relationship with Pidge and (Y/N) at a decent pace and not screw it up. But until then I'm going to work on a new story! I think some of you might like this one./

Key (For those who are new)
(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)= Last Name
(H/C)= Hair Color
(H/L)= Hair Length
(S/C)= Skin Color
(M/N)= Mother's Name

Age in the intro: 14
Age in Curse of The Black Pearl: 20

Clothing in the intro:

(Ignore the weapons, belts, and tattoos)

Background: The boy's name is (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since he was seven, he has been on the move from one island to the next, just trying to survive, never staying for too long. All he had was the clothes on his back, a note saying his date of birth, his name, and a strange coin. He can't remember where he got it from, in fact, he can't remember anything before he turned seven. He woke up in some fancy orphanage with the coin in his pocket and his head wrapped up in bandages. The nurse told him that he had serious head trauma and that they found him outside the doors of the building last night, bleeding from the back of his head. A few months later the orphanage was closed down to be demolished to build some rich family's home. Enraged by the fact that rich arseholes like them can do whatever they want, he decided to steal most of their belongings while they were all away. He pawned them all off and made quite a profit. The look on rich snob's faces was priceless. A month later (Y/N) decided he wanted to explore the sea, so they hopped on the nearest ship and set sail with a crew. Some of the ships were in the King's Navy and a few trading vessels. But most of them he sailed under Pirates! That's right, cutthroat, rum-soaked, smelly, and yellow teethed Pirates! He enjoyed their lot most of all. These men were free to do what they pleased. They had real freedom, no laws, no tax, just the smell of the sea and a drink in their hand. Years later (Y/N) wondered what it was like to live in one place longer than a month. It had been nagging at the back of his head for months. He hopped onto the first ship he saw, not caring where he ended up. And that me hearties, is where we begin.

Likes: "Will, Elizabeth, stealing from rich arseholes, being chased, climbing, and, of course, rum!

Dislikes: "Rich arseholes, people who are cruel to innocent people, corrupt dictators, people who think that the world can be fixed by forcing people to submit or control them.

/I meant to release this about a week or two ago but things have been crazy with me preparing for trade school, these last few weeks being really stressful, and my dad. He's fine by the way, went through surgery yesterday. Anyway, the point is I have finally finished this. Now, on with this incredible tale of a pirate's life, your life!/

**Word count: 560**