A Crazy Prison Break

(Y/N)'s POV

Man 1: "Oy! I found another one!" I feel the warm rays of the sun against my face, the gentle breeze of the salty ocean air as seagulls squawk in the distance. I feel my feet being dragged along the ground and a pair of hands under my arms. I slowly open my eyes and see my feet being dragged along the sand of the beach.

Man 2: "Toss him in the pile with the rest." I blink a few times and my jaw feels really sore. I groan.

(Y/N): "Ahh, what hit me." The man yelps and he drops me to the ground, the back of my head smacking down hard. "OW!"

Man 1: "A ghost!" I rub my head and sit up as I hear a loud slap against someone's skin.

Man 2: "No you idiot! Did you even check to see if he was alive?!" I turn around and look at the men. They were red coats.

Man 1: "I assumed he was based on all the blood on him." I stand up and hold my jaw. What hit me? Right, a hammer. Whoever that was, I'm gonna kill him myself. The man sighs and shakes his head.

Man 2: "How did you even join the military?" I look around and the port was a wreck. Buildings were burnt to the ground, some had huge holes in them, most likely due to cannon fire. Some chickens were prancing around, and there was a small pile of bodies. Some of them were people from the town, the rest were redcoats. Not one of them was the pirates that raided us. I look back to the sea and a couple of our ships were barely staying afloat. They really did a number on us.

(Y/N): "Gents." I turn to them. "Where's Commodore Norrington? I need to know what we lost."

Man 2: "He's at the Fort sir, figuring out a plan to find those pirates."

(Y/N): "Thank you. Oh and next time." I point to the man who thought I was dead. "Check to see if the man is alive before you throw them into a pile of rotting corpses." He salutes.

Man 1: "Aye sir, won't happen again." I grumble and wave him off, making my way to the Fort. As I'm passing through town, I spot Will just waking up. He shoos the chickens away and stands up to see the damage that was caused last night. I walk up to him place my hand on his shoulder.

(Y/N): "I'm happy you're alive, mate." He turns around and gives me a hug. But before I could hug him back, he lets go and looked worried.

Will: "They've taken Elizabeth!"

(Y/N): "... Fuck!" We rush to the Fort and I yell at the guards to open the doors for us. They do and we push past some busy red coats. The place was just as messed up as the town. Two men walk past us carrying a dead man. I spot Norrington with the Governor and some other generals gathered around a map. I usher Will over and he runs up to Norrington ahead of me.

Will: "They've taken her. They've taken Elizabeth!" Norrington doesn't even lift his head from the map.

Norrington: "Mr. Murtogg, Remove this man." Said man walks up to Will.

(Y/N): "Belay that, Mr. Murtogg." He stops and takes his neutral position along the wall like he was before. Norrington finally raises his head and smiles at me but quickly becomes professional.

Norrington: "(Y- Ahem! Mr. (L/N), good to see you're alive."

Will: "We have to hunt them down. We must save her." Mr. Swann faces Will.

Governor: "And where do you purpose we start? If either of you has any information concerning my daughter, please share it." Seeing as we both don't have anything to share, he looks back to the fort, watching the men repair it.

Mr. Murtogg: "That Jack Sparrow. He talked about the Black Pearl."

Mr. Mullroy: "Mentioned it is more what he did."