The Reunion

/(Y/N)'s POV/

I groan and pull the blanket over my face. I hate waking up with a hangover, the girls wanted to celebrate us seeing me again after so long and wouldn't take no for an answer... was fun though. I sit up, letting the blanket fall off my face, and lean against the wall. I rub my eyes and stare at the wall of my room.

(Y/N): "How is it that I could sleep better here than my bed at home?" I feel something brush against my leg. "Hmm?" I pull the covers off and both Scarlett and Giselle were laying in bed with me wearing only their skivvies. I was in the same boat. What the hell did we do? I hear a knock at the door and quickly pull the sheets over them.

(Y/N): "Yes?" They open the door and poked their head in. It was Will.

Will: "Just wanted to see if you woke up yet."

(Y/N): "I'm awake, now go so I can get dressed." He goes to leave but one of the girl's shifts in the bed, catching his attention. Shite! He looked at the floor and there was a red dress draped over my boots and a few empty bottles.

Will: "(Y/N), did you...?" He looks around, seeing bottles and clothing spread out across the room.

(Y/N): "No! ... At least, I don't think I did?" He sighs and gives me a disappointed look.

Will: "Get dressed, we'll talk downstairs." He closes the door and I hit my head against the wall.

(Y/N): "Shite." The girls stir awake and I pull the covers off. They yawn and Giselle rubs her eyes, clearing the fogginess from her sight.

Scarlett: "Ugh... what happened?"

Giselle: "I don't know... the last thing I remember is drinking with (Y/N) in... his... oh no." She looks at me scared of what we might have done. "Did we?"

Scarlett: "No! No, none of us did... right?" She looks at me and my imagination starts to run wild. I shake my head clear of the thoughts.

(Y/N): "No, no we didn't!" I try to remember but I can only get flashes. There was laughing, drinking, very bad dancing in skivvies, and a kiss on the cheek, then passing out. "Okay, we're fine, none of us did it." We all sigh in relief. We're all friends but we're not that close!

Scarlett: "Last night got very hectic." I chuckle.

(Y/N): "It was a fun welcome back though." Giselle lets out a little giggle.

Giselle: "Yes, it was." I climb out of bed and look for my pants. "What are you doing? Sleep in and nurse that hangover."

(Y/N): "How did you know I had a hangover?"

Scarlett: "After how much you drank, I'm surprised you can even get out of bed." I find my pants under Giselle's dress. I take out my coin purse and take out what I owe them.

(Y/N): "Here, for that fun night."

Scarlett: "Oh, please (Y/N). We did that for you to welcome you back to Tortuga and celebrated you becoming a man." She stares at my chest and smiles. "Besides, this is reward enough." Giselle hums in agreement.

(Y/N): "Please don't look at me like that and please take it. At least for the room." They sigh and finally take it. I quickly get dressed and wave goodbye. I head downstairs and I spot Will sitting alone at a table with two meals. I walk up to the table and sit down. He gave me a look of disappointment.

(Y/N): "Before you start, let me expla-"

Will: "How could you do that while Elizabeth, your friend, is being held captive by pirates?"