The Curse

/Will's POV/

I can't believe Barbossa would do something like that. He had his men cut (Y/N) off during negotiations and were about to kill him! This man truly does deserve to be cursed. He had his crew sail us to an island. They tied (Y/N) up by the stairs and the crew to the mast. They were even making Elizabeth walk off the plank by the end of a sword! I struggle to break free from the cursed crew's grip but I could only get so far. Barbossa laughs along with his crew as Elizabeth slowly walks along the plank. I break free from their grips for a moment and moved closer to Barbossa.

Will: "Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she'd go free!" He snaps his head at me.

Barbossa: "Don't dare impugn me honor, boy!" Says the man who had his crew cut (Y/N) off in the middle of negotiations! "I agreed she'd go free, but it was he who failed to specify when or where." He laughs while pointing at my unconscious friend. The crew quietly joins in and gags me in the process. He looks back over at Elizabeth.

Barbossa: "Though it do be a shame to lose something so fine, don't it, lads?" The men agree. "So I'll be havin' that dress back before you go." He holds his hand out and a few of the crew cackle. This man is pure scum. She angrily takes off the dress.

Jack: "I always liked you." I look over at Sparrow and he was talking to one of the cursed pirates. They growl at him. Elizabeth tossed her dress to Barbossa.

Elizabeth: "Goes with your black heart." He smiles and places it against his face, turning to the crew.

Barbossa: "Ooh, it's still warm." The men laugh in delight and he tosses it into the crowd. Elizabeth takes a few steps closer to the end of the plank.

Pirate: "Off you go!"

Pirate 2: "Come on!" He waves his sword at her and she looks at me.

Big black pirate: "Too long!" He slams his foot on the plank and she yelps, falling into the sea. No! They brought Jack out next.

Jack: "I really rather hoped we were past all this." Barbossa walks up and throws his arm over the drunk's shoulder.

Barbossa: "Jack. Jack. Did you not notice? That be the same little island that we made you governor of on our last little trip." He looks over at the island and then back at Barbossa.

Jack: "I did notice."

Barbossa: "Perhaps you'll be able to conjure up another miraculous escape. But I doubt it." He unsheaths his sword and two others point their blades at the man. "Off you go."

Jack: "Last time you left me a pistol with one shot."

Barbossa: "By the powers, you're right. Where be Jack's pistol? Bring it forward." Someone bring him Jack's sword and pistol.

Jack: "Seeing as there's two of us, a gentleman would give us a pair of pistols." Is he trying to haggle for another pistol, right now?

Barbossa: "It'll be one pistol as before, and you can be the gentleman and shoot the lady and serve to death yourself." He tosses the weapons overboard and Jack dives in after them. "Now then!" He turns to me and I jerk in the pirate's grip.

Barbossa: "Take our salvation to the brig along with his crew." The pirates untie the crew and held them at gunpoint as they head down below. The pirates holding me drag me behind them. Two pirates walk up to Barbossa, looking concerned.

Balding pirate: "What about 'im sir?" He points to (Y/N)'s unconscious body and Barbossa looks at my friend with a blank stare.

Barbossa: "Keep him restrained and put him in my quarters. I want to speak with him when he wakes up."