(CHAPTER 8)

(WARNING:Guys,this chapter will be very emotional..)

JIMIN POV:
I was driving on the road,then suddenly Jisoo called me..

JISOO:
Hi love..

JIMIN:
Hi Love..why did you call?

JISOO:
nothin,i just wanna say,
Be careful in driving,okay?

JIMIN:
Yes,of course..i miss you
See you again..

JISOO:
Okay,see you..

PHONE CALL ENDED:♥♥♥
Now i'm driving again...i was driving peacefully..then suddenly........

HELP!!!!...HELP!!!!....

JISOO POV:
I was just scrolling to my twitter then suddenly i saw an article..i-it's a-about Jimin...

NEWS
Model Park Jimin got in a Car Accident...he is already at the Seoul Hospital but still no news if he is okay or not..

My tears drop when i read this article..

WHY???!!!!My heart aches so much..Jimin,please don't leave me,please...then my phone rang..
JISOO:Hello?Jimin?
UNKNOWN PERSON:Is this Ms.Kim Jisoo?
JISOO:Yes hello,who are you?
UNKNOWN PERSON:Oh hello,i'm Mr.Park Jimin's doctor..Ms.Kim we need you here your boyfreind needs you
JISOO:Yes,i'll be there..
I got ready to go to the Hospital....Jimin wait for me..Stay with me please.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

JISOO POV:
I'm not at the hospital..
JISOO:Nurse..where is Park Jimin?
NURSE:Ms.Kim Mr.Park is at room 105
JISOO:Okay thank you..
I ran to Jimin's room..thining he is still fine..after a minute i reach at his room,i saw his doctor came out..
JISOO:Doc.how is he?
DOCTOR CHOI:I'm sorry Ms.Kim...he is dead on arival..
JISOO:N-no..w-wait,p-please check him again..Doc.please check him..
DOCTOR CHOI:Ms.Kim..i did everything so that Mr.Park live..but there's no more chance for him to live..i'm sorry,very sorry..you can go inside if you want..
I went inside Jimin's room...i saw him laying down on the bed..sleeping..my tears started to fall in my eyes..
JISOO:J-Jimin..p-please wake up..you said you won't leave me..Jimin..(cried)Jimin,please..don't leave me,your the only one in my life..please,Jebal..Jimin..

1 WEEK LATER..

GOODBYE JIMIN
BOGOSHIPDA,I HOPE I SEE YOU AGAIN FROM THE OTHER WORLD,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT,YOUR THE ONLY ONE IN MY HEART..

Let's see each other again in the other world
I LOVE YOU

(THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS,MY HEART ACHES WHEN MAKING THIS CHAPTER..I'M SORRY IF I MAKE JIMIN DIE IN THIS STORY..I HAVE NO HATE TO JIMIN ACTUALLY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH..I'M REALLY SORRY..GUYS WATCH THE 1ST AND 2ND VIDEO,BTW THE VIDEOS I'M PUTTING IN EVERY CHAPTERS ARE NOT MINE ALSO THE 2ND BOOK OF MINE..THE VIDEO THERE IS NOT MINE,I ONLY TAKE IT IN YOUTUBE)