Seasson 2 (Chapter 4) Our First Kiss

JISOO POV:
It's already pass 1 hour..Bang PD-nim is now here,our meeting had started..

BANG PD:Okay,so everyone..i call all of you because i decided to have a collaboration of Blackpink and BTS since,you have a great group and your fans adores you very much..

JISOO:You mean Bang PD-nim we will have a collaboration MV?

BANG PD:Yes,Jisoo..and i want you and Jungkook be the one who will decide the theme of the Music Video..and the others will be making the song..Do you all agree?
BTS & BLACKPINK:Yes,Bang PD-nim..

BANG PD:Great,you can start making the song..because we will release your song in the next 2 months...(Left)

The other members get out from the room..so only me and Jungkook are in the room,there was an awkward silence between us..but then,he speak
JUNGKOOK:Uhmm,Jisoo?

JISOO:Yes?

JUNGKOOK:Do you already moved on to me?

JISOO:Y-yeah..

JUNGKOOK POV:
We had an awkward silence,that's why i speak to break the silence between us..but then,i saw Jisoo's heart shape lips..i was thinking,what does it taste like,to touch my lips her heart shape lips?what could it be?...that's why,i came closer to Jisoo..and leaned her to the wall,she was shocked seeing my move,then i spoke..

JUNGKOOK:Is it okay,to touch you lips?

JISOO:J-Jung---

Before she finish her words..i started kissing her,it's a very light kiss,but..it's sweet and i love it..then i realize that Jisoo is kissing me back,our kiss become passionate,then i saw some tears falling from her eyes..i wiped it while we are still kissing each other..wrapped my hands to her waist to make us be more closer,while she wrapped her hands to my neck..
Then we stop kissing each other..

JUNGKOOK:I want you to be mine Jisoo..can you be mine?

JISOO:Jungkook,how about the fans?dispatch?

JUNGKOOK:It doesn't matter if lose my popularity..what matters is i'm with you,we're together..please,be my girlfreind?

JISOO:I-i will think about it..

(GUYS:Your the one who will decide what will Jisoo answer..
Is it a yes or no?comment down below)

After a minute of out kissing moment..we went out,but then suddenly Suga hyung ang Taehyung hyung came infront of us..

SUGA:Sooyaa..

JISOO:Oh,Hi Kitty cat..what is it?

SUGA:Can we meet later at 10:30 pm?

JISOO:For what?

SUGA:Nothing,i just want to spend time with you..coz we're freinds right?

JISOO:Sure..

SUGA:Thanks...

TAEHYUNG:Uhmm,Sooyaa..can i tell you something?

JISOO:Ahhh,sure..

TAEHYUNG:Can i court you?

Like what the hell!!!!!!!Taehyung will court Jisoo!!!???No way!!!i have to take my move before it's too late..

JISOO:Uhmmm,if your desperate..then okay..

SUGA:Can i court you too..sooyaa?

JISOO:Uhmm,ah...o-okay..

JUNGKOOK:Me too..sooyaa,please

JISOO:Y-you sure?

JUNGKOOK:Yepp

JISOO: Uhmm,okay..

TIME SKIP;

JISOO POV:
Jeez...i'm so shocked!!!!me and Jungkook had our first kiss..Oh God!!!pls don't punish me..i was scrolling in social media,then an article cam out..

NEWS:
Ceo Bang PD said that Blackpink and BTS will have a collaboration..and he also said Blackpink's Jisoo and BTS's Jungkook will be the director of their Official Music Video,while the ther members of their group will be the one to write their song...The MV release will be in the next 2 months..

COMMENTS:

BTSXBLACKPINK___:Whhaaaat!!!!!seriuosly!!!they will have a collaboration!!!!!no wayyyyyy!!!!YEHEYYYY!!!!

LiskookShipper♥:YES!!!!Liskook moments in that MV please..

SookookShipper24/7:Ohhhh goshhh,my two biases will be together!!!!

JinsooIsReal♥:Jinsoo moments please...

HybeLabelOffcial:There will be a sookook moment in this MV..i'm also a sookook shipper♥♥

Got7Offcial:Wish you all the best BTS & Blackpink..you too Jisoo and Jungkook♥

TwiceOfficial:Yeyy!!!please a sookook moment in this MV!!please Sookook be a couple in this MV you're making

RedvelvetOffcial:we support all of you♥♥♥

TxtOfficial:Go Seonsangnims!!!!

Iz*oneOffcial:Go Blackpink!!!Go Bangtan Seonyoendan!!♥♥♥
We support you!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

What could be the MV???Hope you like this short chapter..i guess..see ya in the next chapter♥♥♥♥♥♥