Season 2 (Chapter 1)

3yrsLater

MS AUHOR POV:
Jungkook become the most famous K-pop idol in Seoul South Korea..he is in a group named Bangtan Soenyeondan or BTS..since he broke up with Lisa,he started to be shy to girls or he is avoiding them...but there's only one woman he will never forget,and it's non other than Kim Jisoo..he also already know Jimin's death..

(NOTE:Guys,since Jimin will be out in the story..the BTS members will only be 6 members..)

JUNGKOOK POV:
I was having a great nap..but then suddenly someone call me..
JIN:Yahhhhhh!!!sleepy head..time to wake up dude
JUNGKOOK:Aish,Hyung..i'm still sleeping,can't you see?duh??
JIN:Aishhh,we're gonna be late..we're gonna be late going to the Hybe building..
JUNGKOOK:Why are we going there?
JIN:Having a meeting with the CEO of the Dior company and with her model..
JUNGKOOK:Why?!!!!
JIN:Aish,come on..don't be a sleepy head there..come on
JUNGKOOK:Yeah,yeah,yeah..i will get out in my room now hyung..
JIN:Okay..(left)
After i get up in my bed..i first open my phone and a notification pop out..and i'm so shock of the article..

NEWS:
Model Kim Jisoo of Dior Company will be collaborating with the famous K-pop boy band BTS...they said BTS and Model Kim Jisoo will be modelling the newly clothes from Dior.

We're gonna meet again..

TIME SKIP:

TAEHYUNG POV:
We are now at the Hybe Building...Jungkook is being weirdo today,you know why?is because he is always smiling everytime..
When we went to the meeting room we saw our Ceo and the Ceo of Dior company with her Model of course you already know her..it's Kim Jisoo..

She is really gorgeous...my gawdddd..my heart is beating so fast..why???I can't fall inlove with her,no wayyyyy..

JUNGKOOK POV:
When i went to the meeting room..i saw Jisoo,she become even more pretty..then the Ceo talk
CEO OF JISOO:Annyoenghaseyo I am CEO Geum.nice to meet you
BANG PD:Annyoengseyo CEO Geum,nice to mee you too..also you Ms Kim..and i'm very sorry for Mr.Park Jimin's death from the last 2 yrs accident..
JISOO:It's o-okay..nice to meet you too Ceo Bang PD..Just calll me Sooyaa..
BANG PD:Such a nice girl of you..i wish my daugther Sana is just like you..mhmm..Boys,can you bring Sooyaa to you resting room?
BTS members:Ne PD-nim..let's go Ms.Kim..
I think she is not yet moving on from Jimin's death..(sigh)

AT THE RESTING ROOM OF BANGTAN SOENYEONDAN
This will be a dialog now guys♥♥
BTS MEMBERS:Hana,Dui,Set..Annyoenghaseyo Bangtan Soenyeondan imnida..
JISOO:Annyoenghaseyo Kim Jisoo imnida..♥♥
RM:Hello,Sooyaa
JISOO:Hello Rrrraaaapppp Monstarrrrr
RM:Hahahah,your so funny sooyaa..
JISOO:Thanks oppa♥♥
JIN:Oh btw Sooyaa,you're like my long lost twin..
JISOO:Hahah,everyone said that to me also..
SUGA:Sooyaa can you cook?
JISOO:Uhmm,yes i can cook tteokboki,Chicken,Jjajangmyon,Kimchi..and a lot more hehehe
J-HOPE:Mwo?Jinja?Daebak!!Your so cool Sooyaa..actually that is Suga's ideal type..
TAEHYUNG:Your so cool Jisoo noona
JISOO:Hehehe,Kamsahamnida..
JUNGKOOK:We meet again Chu...
JISOO:Chu?
JUNGKOOK:It's your nickname,right?
JISOO:Jungkook,sooyaa is my nickname..but your nickname is kookie
JUNGKOOK:Oh okay..
JISOO:But nice to meet you again Kookie.
OTHER BTS MEMBERS:WHAT!!!!????You know each other?!
JISOO:Yepp,we're freinds..Aishh..Mahal Ko Kayo♥♥
TAEHYUNG:What?!you know that sooyaa?
JISOO:Yep it's I love you all..
TAEHYUNG:Ahhh,i've been thinking what is that...hehe
JISOO:Aish,such a funny Tae tae..

THAT'S IT FOR NOW GUYS,HOPE YOU LIKE IT♥♥♥