Season 2 (Chapter 6) Picking who will i love

JISOO POV
It's been 5 months since Yoongi,Taehyung and Jungkook are courting me..and now is the time who will i pick..

If i pick Yoongi,he will always be with me and will but me what i want

If i pick Taehyung,he will always care for me and will always play video games with me

If i pick Jungkook,he will always hold my hands and kiss my cheeks everytime,that makes me blush always..and he will cook with me also..

WHO WILL I PICK!!!???

(NOTE:Guys,Sooyaa needs your help,whoever comment the most ship,that will be the one who will Jisoo pick,pls comment,i will wait for your comments..)

While i'm thinking..well,i decided to ask Jennie,since she is dating Kai..yep she is dating Kai,everyone already knows that even dispatch and fans,but there is no bashing moment to Jennie nor Kai.

I come in to Jennie's room

JISOO:Jennie-yaa?

JENNIE:Oh,Hi unnie..what do you need?

JISOO:Can i ask something?

JENNIE:Sure,what is it?

JISOO:Well,i need your help..you know that Yoongi,Taehyung and Jungkook are courting me right?

JENNIE:Ne unnie..

JISOO:Well,i can't pick anyone..can you give me an advice?

JENNIE:Well,unnie..the only advice that i will give is,you need to follow your heart.where does your heart beat everytime you are with them?i think that's the sign where you are now inlove to someone again unnie..

JISOO:Do you really think that is the reason why my heart is beating to him?

JENNIE:Ne unnie,because i also experience that to Kai.

JISOO:Ohhh,well then..thank you

JENNIE:But wait unnie..

JISOO:Why Jennie?

JENNIE:Unnie,Lisa said she have feelings for Taehyung,and she is jealous when Taehyung is giving you flowers or everything..

JISOO:Jinja?

JENNIE:Ne unnie..it's true

JISOO:Well,i should probably talk to her right now..

JENNIE:Yeah you should unnie,i don't want our freindship be ruined because of a guy...

JISOO:Yeah your right Jen..okay i'l go and talk to lisa

JENNIE:Okay unnie..

After i go out from Jennie's room,i go to Lisa's room

JISOO:Lisa?Gwaenchanna?

LISA:U-unnie?

I saw some tears falling from her eyes..that's why i went to her..

JISOO:Why are you crying?

LISA:Unnie,please don't pick Taehyung to be your boyfreind..i have feelings for him..please unnie

JISOO:Why didn't you tell me?

LISA:Because you might get mad at me..

JISOO:Lisa,i will not get mad at you..your my baby lisa..if you really like Taehyung,i will let you..just tell me if you want something..

LISA:Kamsahamnida unnie...

Then she hug me and i hug her back..so that's why she is avoiding me everytime i'm mentioning Taehyung's name,is because she is jealous..

What kind of an Unnie are you Jisoo??!!!i hate my self..

THERE WILL BE A PART 2..JUST WAIT FOR MY UPDATE,AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ READS AND 80+ VOTED FOR MY STORY..IT MEANS A LOT FOR ME..DON'T WORRY,I WILL CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY :)