Season 2 (Chapter 2)

MODELLING DAY

JUNGKOOK POV:
I was looking at Jisoo how to model..she is so f*cking cool and hot..she is very pretty..My god,why didn't i recognize her from the first place?..i'm so dumb when picking a girl..jeez,i want her to be mine,but how about the fans?dispatch?i want to date Jisoo..so much..

TAEHYUNG POV:
Jisoo is very pretty..everyone will fall inlove with her,i think even me,will gonna fall inlove with her..i saw Jungkook smiling while staring at her,i'm a bit jealous,but yeah..Jungkook likes Jisoo,(sigh)can i be your man Jisoo?

JISOO POV:
While i'm having photograph,i saw Jungkook and Taehyung smiling while staring at me..they are such cute guys,hehehe..but wait,Jimin is only in my heart..i promise him that,i will never fall inlove to someone..

IF YOU CAN DO THAT SOOYAA..HEHE JUST KIDDING,OKAY BACK TO THE STORY♥

MS.AUTHOR POV:
Jisoo's photograph ended..she is talking with the BTS members..
RM:Your very good at modelling sooyaa..
JISOO:Hahaha,thank you..hey btw,why can't we get the phone number of each other?
SUGA:Yeah,that's a great idea..
J-HOPE:I'll go first..
They give each other's numbers so that they can call each other..

SUGA POV:
I was having a great nap,then suddenly i smell something very good,it's a food..i go down to the stairs,and i was shocked!!..it's Jisoo who is cooking,what is she doing in our house?did she visit us?or she is gonna live here with us..
SUGA:S-sooyaa?what are you doing here?
JISOO:Oh hi suga..i visit all of you here..i'm cooking some tteokboki and a chicken..can you help me cooking it?
SUGA:yeah sure..
JISOO:Thanks..

They started cooking..

J-HOPE POV:
I get up from sleeping..i smell something good,and i saw Jisoo and Suga cooking,wait what the----...what is Jisoo doin here?
J-HOPE:Sooyaa?is that you?why are you here?did fans didn't see you here?
JISOO:Calm down J-hope..no one followed me,besides i use a facemask and also i cover my whole body..don'y worry,i just wanna visit all of you here,that's all
J-HOPE:Do you nees anything?
JISOO:Yeah..can you set the breakfast now?the plates,Mugs and more
J-HOPE:Oh okay,easy..

MS.AUTHOR POV:
The members and Jisoo started to eat their breakfast..
JUNGKOOK:This is so delicious Jisoo..
JISOO:You like it Kookie?
JUNGKOOK:Of course...
JISOO:Hehehe,thanks..
TAEHYUNG:How did you make such a delicious meal Sooyaa?
JISOO:Mhmmm,my mom teach me how to cook..
TAEHYUNG:I knew it..
JISOO:Hahahha,the 6 of you are very funny..
RM:yeah,Sooyaa..but do you know Sooyaa we're supposed to be 7 members..our 7th member died..
JISOO:Really?what's his name?
SUGA:His name is Jimin..
JISOO:J-Jimin?..y-you mean Park Jimin..
J-HOPE:Ne sooyaa..your boyfreind called out CEO,he wants to jin our group,but he ended up being in a accident..
JISOO:(Cried)
Jungkook came to Jisoo's spot..then try to calm her down
JUNGKOOK:Don't cry now Jisoo..
JISOO:W-why did he d-do that?if he did not called CEO Bang PD then he will not get into an accident..
JUNGKOOK:No one had a fault here..it's just an accident..
The suddenly,Jungkook and the 5 members got shocked of what Jisoo did..She grab a knife and point it on her self..
JISOO:I wanna die,i want to be with Jimin..
JUNGKOOK:Jisoo..are yo doing this,because your still mad at me?!
JISOO:You don't how much pain i had when Jimin died Jungkook,he is the one in my life...my parents died also..now i have no one...
JUNGKOOK:Jisoo,i'm here..please don't do that,please
For relief Jisoo put down the knife and J-hope take it fast,so that Jisoo will not get it again..
JISOO:Why?why everyone leave me?
JUNGKOOK:I'm here,i will not leave you Jisoo..(Hug her)
JISOO:(Hug him back)..

NEXT DAY

NEWS:
Model Kim Jisoo will be joining the most popular K-pop girl group of Hybe Label,Blackpink..she will be debuting next month..

3 MEMBERS WILL BE SOON TO BE 4 MEMBERS♥

Welcome to our Family Kim Jisoo!!!

That's it for today guys!!!hope you like the Chapter..

BOARAHAE NYEONGAN

Here is another sookook video