𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

trained assassin —— chapter ii

———————————————————

————— JACKIE AND THE REST OF TASK FORCE X EMERGED FROM THE DARK WATER. Jackie breathed a breath of fresh air. Her lungs had definitely gotten stronger.

"Team Two, check. Set point bravo. All troops on the south beach are engaged. Team Two is clear to go on the north beach."

"How'd you do it, Waller? There's no soldiers out here on patrol at all." said Bloodsport.

"Let's just say they were distracted."

An explosion soon sounded in the distance.

"Control, we have a disturbance south of here."

"It's just a diversion, Bloodsport."

"All right, we cut through the jungle to get to Valle Del Mar." Bloodsport planned.

"Don't they have blockades at the city limits?" asked Peacemaker. "That's the word." Bloodsport replied. "How we getting in? Especially with Charlie the Tuna here." Peacemaker joked, clearly referring to Nanaue.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?"

"You're the leader. You're supposed to be decisive."

"And I've decided that you should eat a big bag of dicks, how's that?"

"You're being facetious, but if this whole beach was completely covered in dicks and somebody said I had to eat every dick until the beach was clean for liberty, I would say no problemo."

"Really, Peacemaker?" Jackie laughed.

"Yeah! Why not?"

"Why would someone put penises all over the beach?" asked Cleo. "Who knows why madmen do what they do?" Peacemaker answered. "Be who you are I guess..." Jackie muttered.

"Well, you know what I think? I think liberty is just your excuse to do whatever you want. Whether that's to eat a beach full of dicks or killin' folk." Bloodsport chimed in.

"Oh, yeah? At least I don't kill men for money like you." Peacemaker accused. "Oh, here we go." Sighed Bloodsport. "That sounds oddly familiar." said Jackie, remembering her former Squad member; Deadshot.

There was a colorful glow behind the group. They looked back to see Krill with colorful spots of glow in his face. "There's something wrong with your skin." said Cleo. "It's just a rash." said Krill.