𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐆

trained assassin —— chapter iii

———————————————————

——— "RICK FLAG?" asked Bloodsport over his comm.

"I know, you both served on special forces in Qurac that took down Avral Kaddam. Flag was the one who initially recommended you."

"You had other operatives in Corto Maltese and didn't tell us?"

——————————————————

——— "THERE WAS NO TATICAL ADVANTAGE, now there is. I've uploaded the location on your MTS. Terminate his captors with extreme prejudice. Kill anyone you see. These are dangerous people. Recover Flag before moving on to the city."

Bloodsport's MTS beeped.

"That's where they're holding Flag."

The group kneeled behind a log. Out of sight.

"Nothing like a bloodbath to start the day." Peacemaker commented.

"They call you Peacemaker?" Cleo asked.

"I cherish peace with all my heart. I don't care how many men, women, and children I need to kill to get it." He said.

"You're horrible." Jackie said.

"I thought you were the crazy one." Said Cleo, staring at Krill.

"I am." Krill responded.

"All right. Let's get it." Said Bloodsport.

Following Waller's orders; the group shot everyone they saw with no hesitation. Jackie had no feeling towards this, used to it. Since her, Peacemaker and Bloodsport were the only ones with guns equipped, they took down the most rivals. Polka Dot Man took down a scouting building with his polka dots. Bloodsport and Peacemaker got into a pointless argument as always.

Peacemaker shot someone behind his back, to bloat.

"Non-lethal. You lose." Said Bloodsport.

"Exploding compression bullets." Said Peacemaker.

The bullet Peacemaker shot at the scout, exploded, causing the man's guts and blood spew everywhere.

"No one likes a show-off." Said Bloodsport.

"Unless what they're showing off is dope as fuck." Peacemaker said.

"Fuck. That's true."

The group approached a curtain. They heard laughing and chatter. Bloodsport swung the curtain open to reveal a woman and a shirtless Rick Flag. Everyone had their guns pointed including Jackie. When she saw the man he looked so different to her. Hair slightly longer. Just a different vibe to him. She kept it as professional as she could, though. She couldn't help but slightly bite her lip at the scene, but raised her eyebrow at the woman.

"DuBois?" Flag questioned.

Once he saw Jackie he froze for a bit looking at how different she was. Hair longer also. She looked cleaner than last time. More self kept. She looked... more attractive to him. Her suit hugged her swell, her hair was flowing, blowing slight in the breeze the curtain let off. She was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Jackie." He said.

"Hey, Flag."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Waller told us you were in danger? Who the fuck is this?"

"This is Sol Soria, she's the leader of the freedom fighters, the resistance trying to take down the current government. They saved my life."

"Oh."

"Why did my people not alert me of your arrival?" Sol Soria asked.

"We didn't see any people." "Yeah, I didn't see anybody on the way..." "There's no one out there." "They were gone when we got here."

"I turned them into my mother in my head and killed them." said Krill.

———————————————————

——— "TYPICAL AMERICANS, Just run in, guns blazing." Soria exclaimed.

"I know, this is messed up. These guys, they're...They're fucking idiots, but right now our objectives align with yours." said Flag.

As Flag and Sol Soria spoke, Jackie couldn't take her eyes off of his body. He was definitely buff. The fact that she still has a teeny crush on him still, did not help.

"If Jotunheim contains the technology our intelligence says it does, then it could be used on the people of Corto Maltese as well as Americans. That's why we need your help to get into the city so we can stop 'em." said Flag.

"Is that rat waving at me?" Sol Soria asked.

Sebastian waved at her sitting on Cleo's shoulder as always.

"It appears it is."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna guess because it's friendly."

"Luna and Suarez murdered my entire family. I'd make a deal with the Devil to stop them. Your people will have our help getting to Valle Del Mar to apprehend this Gaius Grieves." Sol Soria said clearly determined.

———————————————————

—— KRILL FELL. The glowing spots were back.

"What the hell are you doin'?" asked Flag.

"We're tired, Colonel. We need a rest." Cleo moaned.

"I agree with the rat girl." Jackie said delirious.

"Goddamn hobbyists." Peacemaker commented.

"We cannot stop. We need to hurry if you're going to help my people." Sol Soria demanded.

"Hey. We're not here to help your people. But she's right, we gotta keep moving." Said Bloodsport.

"I carry friend?" Nanaue asked, referring to Cleo.

"It's okay, Nanaue." She said. She looked over to Krill, "It's happening to his face again."

"It's nothing, I slipped." He said.

"Hey... Norman Bates, if that shit's contagious, we need to know." Peacemaker said to him.

"It's not." He replied trying to leave.

"What is it?" Peacemaker shoved him back.

"It's a... It's an interdimensional virus."

"Fuck is that?"

"My mother was a scientist at S.T.A.R. Labs, and she was obsessed with turning me and my brothers and sisters into superheroes. She infected me. Now, if I don't, you know, expel the dots twice a day..."

"Then what?"

"They'll eat me alive."

"What happened to your brothers and sisters?" asked Flag.

"Some lived. Some... died." Krill replied

"And your mom, where is she now?" Cleo asked.

Krill paused for a moment. The rest of the group turned into his mother in his eyes.

"Everywhere."

"Okay. Let's move out." Said Flag.

"Come on, we must hurry, or we'll be late to meet my contact." Said Sol Soria.