extra chapter

I decided to reread my storys and this one gave me depression so here's another chapter it'll be a short one tho. No recap so go back and reread if you must.

*5 years later*
Ukai's pov*

As I sit in my cell I see staring at the ceiling I find myself thinking about how the team would be doing if they weren't stuck in here for the past 5 years. As I begin to get lost in thought the door to my cell opens and I hear the alarm go off. Someone was trying to break out. As I was about to go to sleep so I didn't get in trouble I see the entire team run past. I thought I was just tired so I rubbed my eyes only to find Suga pulling my arm. "Come on! It took Tsukki awhile but her finally found a way out!" He said with excitement and before I know it I'm running with the team and the prison is in a full on riot. "HI COACH!" I hear Nishinoya yell with a huge smile. I couldn't help but smile as well. I haven't see them this high spirited in years. "I don't have much time to explain so just follow me. We'll use the riot as a distraction. Theirs only 5 gards because they're short handed right now so run." Tsukki said while leading the rest of the team. "WOMEN! Here I come!" Tanaka yells as we make it out into the yard. "This way." Tsukki says as he leads us to a gate and pulls out the keys. Once outside we see a buss waiting for us. It's the old volleyball buss. "I'm sorry but what?" I say in pure shock. "If we told you what we were planning we knew you'd try to convince us not to." Daichi said with a warm smile. "GET IN BITCHES!" Kuroo yells as the door to the bus swings open. "Tsukki called in a favor, how could I say no to an old buddy?" He asked as everyone loads onto the bus. "Thank you for doing this." Tsukki said while pushing up his glasses. He's more mature now, smarter too. "No problem. But Iwa wants to speak to you guys." Kuroo replies as he speeds off. As I watch all the trees go by I remember how we used to ride this bus and I look back to where Hinata and Kagayama used to sit and smile. "Here ya go coach." Tanaka says as he hands me a pair of regular clothes. I look up to him to see his now mid length hair. Surprised he let it grow out. "Thanks." I say taking them clothes. The bus is lively and I just smile as all the memories come flooding back.

Yayy my depression is gone! Ok bye-bye.