chapter 6

Y'all really liked the last chapter so I started this one right away. You wouldn't believe me if I told you how old I am. 😂
_____________________________________

Hinata's uncle pov*

Damn it all! I didn't plan on killing these two, well not Hinata at least. But just like his parents things are getting too out of hand and I can't risk it. I walked over to Hinata and ran the back of my hand over his cheek. "Hinata you really do look just like your mother and a bit of your father too." I said as I lift his chin up and run my fingers through his hair. I leaned in to his ear. "If you didn't care about that boy both of you could have possibly made it out alive. I whispered before licking the back of his neck. I walked over to one of the men I hired and he pulled his hood back. "We're still getting paid, right?" The guy asked me. "Yeah, I'll pay in full." I replied patting him on the shoulder. "Ok but remember our deal if we're cought you take all the blame." He said with a slightly more serious toon. "Don't worry we won't be cought. But remember if you rad me out I'll come for you next. I said with a smile.

Kageyama's pov*

I was regaining consciousness when I looked up and saw someone talking with Hinata's uncle. He had brown hair and I realized him. His voice also sounded strangely to- "Oikawa!" He snapped his head around at the mention of his name. "Oh is the king awake? This defiantly makes our jobs easier." Oikawa said in a mocking tone. I stared up confused and mad. I didn't understand why he would do something like this. "Wh-" I tried to form sentences but I couldn't, the words just wouldn't come out. I felt betrayed.

"Iwaizumi chan you can take your hood off now." Oikawa said pointing to the guy behind me. The man moved the hood and surly enough it was Iwaizumi. The other people also pulled off the hoods to reveal Kentarō, Akira, Shigeru, and Yutaro, but the rest of the Aoba Johsai wasn't there. "Why would you guys do something like this?" I finally managed to say. "We didn't have a choice in the matter. After he made us the offer we couldn't refuse, if we did we would be the ones in your place. I hope you understand." Iwaizumi said. When I heard what he said I looked at Oikawa. "The plan was to kidnap you and Hinata and bring you here, we would convince Hinata to go with his Uncle and force you to quit the volleyball team so neither of you would pose a threat to us and after Hinata's uncle would do whatever he wanted." Oikawa said walking around hinata before untying him and pushing him onto the concrete floor in front of me. "Bastard." I mumbled under my breath as he walked to untie me and held my arm behind my back so I wouldn't try to run. "The plan would have been successful if you and Hinata weren't so stubborn. Now we have to kill the both of you. It hurts but it has to be done." Oikawa said starting to ramble on. "How the hell do you plan to get away with something look this you stupid bastard! Our whole team knows about you!" I shouted my gaze meeting Hinata's uncle's. He walked over to me with a smirk and lifted my chin. I tried to move my head but he tightened his grip on my face making me look at him. "That's where your team comes into play. They take the blame for everything." He said with a sickening grin and I remembered what Tsukishima said to us at morning practice. "But don't you think he already considered those things?"
Hinata's uncle let go of my head causing me to hit the pavement once again before walking away smirking.

_____________________________________
Sorry this character is a bit on the short side but I won't be able to write for the next 3 days because tomorrow is my 14th birthday and I'm having a sleepover. Thanks for reading I'll update as soon as possible!