chapter 7

Hay sorry I took so long to upload but here you go! Also I forgot about the team managers but it's too late so I won't be putting them in sorry
_____________________________________

Recap
Hinata's uncle let go of my head causing me to hit the pavement once again before walking away smirking.

Kageyama's pov*
Hinata's uncle walked towards Hinata, slightly lifting his head before sniffing his hair and walking towards the door yelling "Now!" As he said that Oikawa tightened his grip on my arm and causing me to whence in pain. Iwaizumi walked over towards Hinata with a cup of water, splashing it on him to wake him up. Once Hinata woke up I felt relived to see him moving again. Hinata looked around in shock when he saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi. But his look of shock soon became a look of regret. Hinata looked Oikawa in the eyes and said, "You were forced into this because of me weren't you?" He said as he looked down. Iwaizumi's face showed signs of sympathy, sadness, and regret, where's as there was no change in Oikawa's emotions once so ever. Hinata's uncle walked back in carrying three silver things in his hand but it was hard to tell what with my face against the pavement. My eyes met with Hinata's for the brefist moment and he mouthed the words "I'm sorry" before looking away. Hinata's uncle walked up to Oikawa and handed him something, Oikawa's eyes widened with fear but I still couldn't make out the object. My mind self consciously blurred it and I couldn't see what it was. Hinata's uncle walked towards Iwaizumi and Oikawa stood there in shock not moving a muscle. As Hinata's uncle handed Iwaizumi whatever he handed Oikawa and walked away my eyes widened as I realized what it was. He gave them guns. Iwaizumi looked at Hinata's uncle with fear In his eyes. "You never said anything about this. This wasn't our deal." Iwaizumi said as his eyes started to water. Hinata's uncle replies by holding a gun to Oikawa's head. "You'll do as I tell you." He said.  Oikawa looks up in fear and asked why. Hinata's uncle simply laughed. "Let Hinata and Kageyama go." Hinata's uncle said with a demanding voice. Oikawa and Iwaizumi did as they were told. I crawled over to Hinata and held him in my arms.

Third person pov*
"Hinata it hurts me to do this because I love you but this is how it has to be. You understand right? Uncle would never hurt you by choice." Hinata's uncle said to Hinata. "That's bullshit! The only thing that you ever did was hurt him!" Kageyama screamed in range. "Is that what you told him? What about all those nights I made you feel good?" Hinata's uncle asked Hinata. Hinata visible started shaking and crying as he is reminded of the things that scared him. Kageyama held Hinata close and kissed him on the cheek trying to calm him down. "Point the gun to their heads." Hinata's uncle said bluntly as he pulled back the lever on his gun making it click. Oikawa did as he was told but Iwaizumi hesitated a moment before going through with it. "Hinata, baby, any last words?" Hinata's uncle asked with a sad expression on his face. Hinata looked up at Kageyama with tears running down his face. "Kageyama-kun, thanks to you I got to be happy outside of court. Playing Volleyball with you and the team was super fun. You made this awful life worth living, so thank you. Thank you for the happiest year of my life." Hinata said with a smile and tears running down his face. "Shut up dumbass we're-" Kageyama was cut off by Hinata gentle pressing there lips together and his uncle saying "now" Kageyama's eyes widen as he heard Iwaizumi whisper "I'm sorry." With tears streaming down his face he pulls the trigger.

Kageyama's pov*
As me and Hinata's lips are still intertwined I feel his body go limp and skin grow cold. I see Iwaizumi covered in blood and I see Hinata's blood poring out onto me. It felt like time had stop my throat hurts. I was screaming? I felt tears running down my face but I couldn't move. My thoughts are racing and every sound seems distant. I hear a trigger and my body starts to feel warm. Something warm is covering my body. What is it I wonder. I guess I have to figure it out later. As I start to lose  consciousness I see a light, Hinata is waiting in the light for me. I walk towards Hinata and he grabs my hand pulling me fully into the light I smile and go with him.

Third person pov*
Iwaizumi and Oikawa drop to the floor in horror as they see the body's of their once friends and the harsh reality of what they had done hit them. Hinata's uncle walked over to Hinata's body and played with his hair before explaining to Oikawa and Iwaizumi what they had to do to get rid of any evidence of them ever being there and out of a pool of emotions, did as they were instructed.

_____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer