Prologue

(September 1/ 2029, 20:03PM, Night, Capital Hanoi)

  The night fall on Ha Noi once of the shiny & population capital in the world the light is shine like a gold on the street as many civilian vehicle moving mixed with sound of engine vehicle, a luxurious high towers or any beautiful building in ni...

The night fall on Ha Noi once of the shiny & population capital in the world the light is shine like a gold on the street as many civilian vehicle moving mixed with sound of engine vehicle, a luxurious high towers or any beautiful building in nightfall make more of fine view, a voice & laughter came from local restaurants with the laugh chitchat come from people's enjoying night with bear and people walking on street doing their stuff with friend & relatives.

At President Palace, on third floor a man wearing fine suit and holding glass of French grapefruit wine and happily enjoy the view as he seem his people satisfied and happy then he see a boy run and dance exciting from his parents maybe the families seem has special events the president thought, he look his kid smiling that's reminds the old young childhood of him.

(Y/N POV)

I was watching beautiful view of shining capital it satisfied me, the people now live a good life with our changed...the nation just keep prosperity and people moral keep going well as long my people don't live in poverty miserable lines.

But...this prosperity will still stand untill the last? I thought Aftermath of Third War we can finally live in peace, united and rebuild but this is just all an false aftermath. After Treaty of Phoenix I may thought thing of getting along normal untill we did some unwanted "discover" true about....quite horror eveything, we know the ones behind started World War 3 is not their damm marrow Leader Ji Xiping or China Communist Party it them that god damm Lizard walk and talk among us in fake human skins and the so called of NWO (New World Order) or we call them illuminatri those are Shadow Goverment they has been watching us, observe us or every conflict & riot is their string pull up and watched as they doing society - war experiment for them for FUCKING 300 YEARS! Since they was establish in 18th Century Bavaria, German they begin to spread everywhere the first land they spread is America now you wonder why every $1 US Dollar have a eye inside Triangle in Middile.

quite horror eveything, we know the ones behind started World War 3 is not their damm marrow Leader Ji Xiping or China Communist Party it them that god damm Lizard walk and talk among us in fake human skins and the so called of NWO (New World Orde...

You may wonder why I hate them or...what are they? Well, here your answer they're Illuminatri or NWO they know as secrest organize for rich - Politician - famous - idols - world leader whose joint just for their selfish for fun as they torture human, and control human populations as a slave debt like a god damm sheep not just human they control everything to the phone you holding to television you watching and computer, camera, you Civilian ID or passport, your health medical file, your wallet, banks card, account, Universe Degree, they watched us every ours motion, emotion, acts, the way we thought, the day of ours birth...