Chapter 7: The Menagerie Affair Part 1

(Author POV)

Few hour ago after the battle and first hostile contact between Indochina and White Fang during previous event in Town Yorkville, at Camp Ba Đình despite they rescue their men but they receiving hundred of refugees that's lost their hometown and now they have to take care this refugee crisis.

Meanwhile President (Y/N) along with some of his staffs went to Menagerie for first open diplomatic relation with Menagerie- a island of large Faunus communities but soon they realized this diplomatic trip may went "little bit" heated due to an "incident" at Town Yorkville but let's just hope that incident will be cover as classified. While the Menagerie Faunus peoples even the whole Remnant kingdoms may be get more awe & surprise even shock to see these strangle folk that secretly from parallel world......

(Third POV)

(Kuo Kuana, Sea- 495 meter away from City Port, Menagerie, September 3rd, 2029/ 12:05 AM)

   On a busiest normal day of a fisher mens ship, an old 50 year old Faunus father are busying receiving the heavily fishing net and many much more fish in it

   On a busiest normal day of a fisher mens ship, an old 50 year old Faunus father are busying receiving the heavily fishing net and many much more fish in it. With the help from his two child's. Youngest boy and his Big sister who helping their old man catching a big bait but they face the resistance....

Elder Fishermen: Woah! That's a lot of 'em!

Fishermen daughter: You okay pop? You sure you can handle it?

Elder Fishermen: Heh! I'm fine sweetie nothing can- WOAH!

Fishermen son: DAD!

Elder Fishermen: I'm fine son! You two pull harder now the rope aren't hold much long! PULL IT!

   The old man with the help from his child's determine and keep continue pulling step by step without getting off the rope.

Elder Fishermen: Just one more.....one more....STRENGHT!

   The tide then turn as the they successfully pulling the fish net onto the ship revealing lot of sardine, salmon and even crab, squid or some shrimp

Elder Fishermen: YES! Good job you guys!

Fishermen son (Excited): WE DID IT! Dad look how big bait we catch it today!

Fishermen daughter: Holy smoke! I never thought we catch a lot of 'em today. Anyway, bump fist bro!

Fishermen son: Thank sis!

   They happily bump fist as their father watching in emotion and proud to seeing his childs helping this old man to handle a big catch like this. The elder fishermen shed away his emotion and begin to finish the daily job so they can go home for lunch and nap