✿ Love Means I Love You ✿

Rafe and I have been together for 5 years now. Who would've thought 5 years ago I'd be running from the cops with Rafe Cameron. I panic and look behind me and see 5 cop cars chasing us. I look back at Rafe and see his knuckles turning white from his strong grip on the wheel. "Rafe if we don't make it out-" he cuts me off "Don't try and say goodbye, we'll be fine I promise" he looks at me with sympathetic eyes and I nod trusting him.

He turns a sharp corner and I grab on to the seat and look behind me again. I gasp "Rafe we lost them!" Rafe looks at me and starts laughing "We did it angel!" I start laughing and hug him. "I told you we would be okay" I back away from the hug and smile. I was about to lean in to kiss him until I saw Rafe widen his eyes.

"Rafe what's wrong?" I go to see what he's looking at. "Y/n watch out!" Before I can fully see what's going on I hear a bang and see nothing but darkness. I slowly open my eyes and hear beeping. I look over to see Rafe peacefully sitting in a chair next to me. "R-Rafe" I struggle to say. He jumps up from his seat "y/n thank god you're okay" I shake my head "Rafe I don't think I am"

"What do you mean angel" I can feel my heart getting slow and my breathing starting to fade. A tear slips out of my eye and I slowly grasp my hand around his. "Rafe can you sing our song to me one last time" he looks at me and shakes his head "y/n you're gonna be okay I-" I squeeze his hand "Rafe please" He wipes his tears and nods. I smile and look at him. "The things I am saying are true, and the way I explain them to you" I start crying but chuckle at his horrible singing. He tries to keep it together and continues "Listen to me, la la la la la la la la laa means I love you!" I kiss his hand and close my eyes in content and feel myself slipping away.

Rafe kisses y/n's forehead while crying. "Love means I love you." he whispers one last time to his soulmate.