✿ Little Bit In Love With You ✿

(AN: this is part 2 to heartless and will be in Rafe's POV)

After y/n left me I shut down. I've been through many breakups and it's never affected me this much. Maybe it's because y/n actually cared about me and the rest used me for popularity and money. Topper and Kelce tried so hard to get old Rafe back but I just don't feel the same anymore.

I don't bully freshman's anymore, I don't get detention everyday, I don't skip class, and I don't tease pogues anymore.

"Rafe come on what's wrong with you man" I shake my head at topper and just shrug. "Is this about that pathetic y/n girl" I glare at Kelce and push him up against the lockers "don't call her pathetic" Kelce smirks "you're in love with this girl aren't you" I let him go and roll my eyes.

"That's why you've been acting weird" I look back at topper and nudge him with my shoulder and walk away not wanting to hear their teasing anymore.

I walk to class and as always all these stupid girls ask me out and compliment me but as usual I ignore them, none of them compare to my y/n and I need her back.

I'm gonna do whatever I can to get her back starting today. School ends and I spend the whole day thinking about what my plan is to get y/n back.

I stop by a flower store and think of our first date. I gave her pink roses and she would not stop talking about them and how much she loved them. I smile thinking about the memory and ask for pink roses. I purchase them and grab a card and put an apology letter in it.

Y/n my love,

please forgive me for what I said and did. I know I said I didn't love you anymore but I couldn't have been more wrong. I can't stop thinking about you and your e/c piercing eyes. I miss our daily cuddles and the way you would always comfort me when I was upset. You supported me through every choice I made. I for sure thought I could live without you but I can't. I miss you angel, please come back to me I love you.

I stop writing and sigh hoping it will make her forgive me. I also purchase her favorite chocolates she obsesses over and drive to her house smiling the whole time thinking about what it would be like being with her again.

I arrive and feel my heart beating out of my chest. I slowly walk towards her front door and knock while shaking. I hear the door open and smile but it drops as soon as I see none other than JJ Maybank. My softness inside me drops and I feel nothing but anger coursing through my body. "JJ why are you here" he scoffs "I could ask you the same thing" I glare at him "I'm here for y/n, I want her back"

He chuckles and I furrow my eyebrows "I thought you didn't love her anymore?" I look down and shrug. "Well you're to late" I look back up "what do you mean?"

"Y/n is my girlfriend" I widen my eyes and drop the flowers. JJ looks down at the flowers and chuckles "you can go now she doesn't want to see you" I feel tears coming out of my eyes, I was about to walk away until I heard my y/n's voice.

"Rafe?" I turn around and see my beautiful goddess and smile at her. JJ rolls his eyes and I look at y/n and see she's crying at the sight of me. I wipe her tears "I'm a little bit in love with you" y/n widens her eyes and I walk away knowing I can't destroy a relationship even if that means losing the love of my life. If y/n is happy I'm happy.

(Back to y/n's POV)

I look at JJ and he scoffs. "Why was he here JJ and why didn't you tell me" he looks down and mumbles "he came back to apologize" I widen my eyes "Are you kidding why did he leave!?" He sighs "I may or may not told him we were dating" I shake my head and hold in my screams of anger. JJ touches my shoulder "I didn't want you to get hurt again" I move my shoulder away and tell him to leave. He looks at me sadly but respects my wishes and leaves.

I look down at the pink flowers on the floor and chuckle and read the letter. I'm basically sobbing by the time I finish the letter and hold it to my heart and sigh.

I'm a little bit in love with Rafe.