✿ Soap ✿

(TW: eating disorder)

(AN: I've never had an eating disorder, this is simply just to spread awareness and make y'all cry of course cause that's what I'm good at. If any of you have or have experienced eating disorders I'm so sorry, you can always talk to me❤️)

"Babe that's enough" Rafe grabs my plate of cake and puts it on the counter. I look down "oh" he sighs and puts his hand on my shoulder "You've just been eating a lot lately I don't want to see you ruin your slim body" I look back up and nod with tears in my eyes. Rafe wipes my tears and walks out the kitchen.

Maybe I have been eating a lot lately. I walk to the mirror and lift up my shirt and look at my stomach. I sigh and notice I've been gaining weight. Rafe doesn't want a fat girlfriend, right? I walk away from the mirror determined to lose weight.

I month later

"Babe you lost a lot of weight you look gorgeous" I smile while looking at myself in the mirror with my new bikini Rafe bought me. I twirl around and Rafe hugs me from behind smiling down at me. "I feel really pretty" Rafe kisses my cheek and nods. I look so good but I could be skinner, I'm gonna lose more weight this isn't enough.

3 months later

"Babe look what I got for you!" I look over and see Rafe coming in with a plate of chocolate cake. Rafe smiles and sits down on a chair next to my hospital bed. "Your favorite!" I look away from the food feeling like I have to throw up just by looking at it. Rafe grabs a spoon and spoons the cake and puts it up to my mouth. I look over at Rafe and shake my head "Eat please" he pleads with tears in his eyes. I shake my head again "you did this to me Rafe, I was happy and you took my food away from me and made me feel fat"

Rafe looks down "I know babe, but please I don't care anymore just eat I'm sorry" I scoff "your only sorry because I'm dieing" Rafe shakes his head and slams his hand on my bed and I flinch. "You're not dieing okay just eat the damn cake!"

"No I don't want too!" Rafe grabs my hand and puts it on his cheek "Please baby I can't live without you" I look down and sigh and grab the spoon and put the cake in my mouth. The cake I used to love I now hate and wanna spit it out but I stay strong and swallow it while shaking. Rafe smiles at me and kisses my cheek "good job" I look at him and smile slightly.

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap.