Chapter Twenty Eight

"What the-"
"We're sorry."Lily and Richy left us sadly.
"But why Jake?"i asked, my heart was breaking.
" Look Elle, Hannah is important to all of us and we want to find her sooner. But not at any cost. We all risked ourselves. Lily took a risk and hid us in her house and helped us. Richy accepted the risk of being hurt again and helped us in every way, you yourself were in danger for a long time and left your family and job. I am also wanted and I stayed here for too long, so it is better not to take risks and go. Thank you so much for helping me and my sister, but you better get back home. the sooner the better."He said dryly.
"Do you mean that Lily kicked me out of her house?"  "never . But you better come back sooner. For yourself and others. Lily was right. We have to hand everything over to the police from the beginning. By the way, as soon as I get a room in another city and hotel, I'll let you know and I've done something and you can call me. So let me know if anything happened. As before, we'll work from our houses."  "I can't believe you changed so soon. So what happened to our words last night? That you said you are calling me Elle, as all those who know me well do. Didn't you say you want to spend all your time with me and your sisters? You are a heartless liar, Mr. Jake Donfort, though I don't even know if Donfort is your last name.I hate you Jake. As well as the rest.all of you. I must be the one who should be angry! I have wasted my dear life because of idiots like you, and I am wasting my precious time. I kindly helped you in this, but what do these have to do with me? I shouldn't accept from the first .I will never forgive you, Jake, and I don't even want to hear from you again. Also from Lily or Richy. I'll never be around. I thought you were someone I could count on for the rest of my life, someone I could change with. But I was fucking wrong. You're a motherfucker jerk. Goodbye ,Goodbye forever!"
I couldn't believe it! Jake had changed so fast. It was last night that he said he want to be with me forever and now ...I don't know how many minutes I sat on the bench and stared into somewhere, but the town square was getting crowded.I took my phone out of my pocket, I had messages from Lily and Ricky. I read the messages from the notifications: Lily: Sorry Michelle, please come home soon, you can stay here as long as you want. I'm going to the motel ‌‌. If you want to go home, come and take the keys from me. Richy: Michelle? are you okay ? I am sorry . Call me whenever you arrive home . My brain wasn't able to analyze events .what should I do? What can I do? Decide wisely, go to Lily's house right now, take your belongings, put them in your car and get away from this shitty town. Your dear life is waiting for you. no ! You shouldn't leave here! Jake left? it's not important . Richy and Lily are cowards? But I still have Cleo, Thomas, Jesse and Dan. So with their help ... don't go crazy Michelle. It's none of your business that Hannah is missing. If it's important to them,they should worry about it.
The battle between my brain and my heart was terrible. So I did what my body wanted me to do. Then I got up and started walking. I reached the motel a few minutes later. I didn't even want to see Lily to get the keys and go home to pick up my things, I opened the car's door and picked up my headphones. I hadn't locked my car door yet when Lily reached me,"Michelle. Where are you going?" "I want to walk, of course, if there is nothing wrong with it. If I want, I can come and take the keys from you." Then, I walked away from Lily and started listening to music. I didn't understand what I was doing. I wandered around the city for a few hours until everything was deserted again. The lyrics were very sad and after a while, I realized I was crying. Fuck Elle, Fuck. You shouldn't cry. You are not weak. But I was wrong. I was weak. I was very upset. Fuck them ‌‌. I saw almost all the places in the city, the lovely lake which Jessy had showed me, the Rainbow Cafe, the Rogers Garage, until I reached an area with small and lovely houses. A completely familiar sight. I checked my cell phone, several missed calls from Lily, Richy and even Jake.I bought some chips from a nearby supermarket and threw it away after eating. I kept my eyes closed for a few minutes and then opened them again. Various memories and thoughts suddenly entered my mind. Old memories that I remembered again. I blinked one after the other to prevent tears ‌. I could not believe it. No, it couldn't be real ...How did I forget and now I remember? Here, this house,my grandparents house, ... I fell on the ground from the intensity of the onslaught of memories and took my head in my hands. It is not possible no no no! Hannah, Amy, Richy, Duskwood, the woods, this house, Jennifer murder, I ... I was the third child ‍! All this is a trap. From the beginning, I was the culprit's target!
****
Hii😉
Pls don't forget to like and comment guys