Chapter Thirty Eight

I breathed hardly and my eyes were filled by tears.
He laughed,"How was it , Michelle? Did you like it?"
I couldn't answer him. It was somehow like i was speechless because of pain.
Well...pain was gone but i was still shocked.
I looked at my leg , there was an ugly red and bruised burning on it.
A phone was ringing. His phone.
He looked at his phone , then walked to the door of the room,"I will be back girls and then we can continue our party!"
Then he went out of room and closed the door.
As he was gone , Hannah started talking,"Michelle?Are you okay? Can you answer me?"
I gulped and then opened my mouth, but no voice came out of it.
Hannah gave me a weak smile,"Don't worry. You'll be able to talk soon. You're just a little shoked."
I opened my mouth again hopelessly and tried to talk, but i couldn't.
Wait a minute, what if i stay speechless for the rest of my life after this? What if i can not talk anymore? What if...?
I started screaming and crying and Hannah tried to comfort me.
Jake's POV
Lily called her mother and put it on speaker,"Hey mom."
"Lily, honey, how are you?!"
"I'm good thanks. Is dad there? I should ask you something important..about Hannah."
"Sure dear...wait a minute."
"Lily? Hi! How are you darling?"
By hearing his voice , Lily's dad , my dad , our dad , i squeezed my face.
Lily looked at me sadly.
"Im good dad. I should ask you and mom something."
"We're all ears!"
"Did Hannah have a friend named Michelle?"
"Michelle?well...im not sure."
"I remember her, Lily. She was a nice girl that was good friends with Hannah. I knew her mother and grandparents. Her mother and I went to same schools."
"Okay mom , then can you remember where does she live? Or what have happened to her?"
"Well, poor Michelle , her grandparents, her uncle and her had a bad accident 9 years ago. Poor William and his wife died and nothing happened to their son , Michelle's uncle. But she lost her short term memory or something like this. I even remember her grandparents funeral. I remember Ashley, her mother, told me that they won't tell Michelle that she was in that accident too. And they won't let her visit Duskwood either. Poor girl."
"Okay , thanks mom. You helped us a lot." Lily said.
"Lily...would this help in...finding Hannah?" "I hope so."
She ended the call.
"So... Atleast now we know why did Hannah sent Michelle's number to Thomas , What's Michelle's connection to all of this , what have happened to her that she lost her memory."
"Yes. Knowing these things is great but will us tell these things to police?" Richy asked.
"I think we should."Lily replied.
"I agree with you on this Lily. We won't work with them but we can tell them everything."
Michelle's POV
I finished sobbing before he enter the room.
He looked at us quietly and then locked the door.
"Thanks god. He's gone Michelle."
I looked at Hannah with my scared face.
"Don't worry. He won't be back until one or more hours."
I took deep breath.
I spent some time trying and i finally was able to talk again.
"It...was..the...worst experience...in my life.ever."
"I know. I felt the same as i experienced this for the first time."
"I.. thought...i can't...talk... anymore..."
"But now you can!"
"Yes..but..not.. easily...like.. always...now..i..see...it... wasn't that... painful...by the way....how many...times...did...he... burn...you?"
"Not that much. Just 4 times from the day I'm here."Hannah answered.
"Good...did...he...use any...other...ways to harm...you?"I asked.
"Not that much. He just burnt me with his knife and asked me a lot about you and he mostly bothered me with his words."
"Aha...but... don't worry...Jake...will probably...find and...help us. Don't worry."
Hannah shook her head,"Do you know how many days has passed since im here?'"
"Something....near...2 weeks."
"Now that we're alone, we can talk a little Michelle. Can you tell me how far have you made after my abduction? I mean , can you tell me everything , every SINGLE thing?"
"Ok...but...you first...say... what...did...he do... to...Amy.."i asked.
Hannah gulped, trying not to cry,"We weren't with eachother for long time. I think two or three days. I think he killed her because she didn't knew or have any useful information."
"I...know... it's so..
How...did...he...killed...her..."
****
Heyy
I have good news. I really will update sooner from now on 😃
And pls like and comment to give me the strength to update sooner :)