𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

15 years later....

It's been a few years since my whole life completely changed. I went from being a professional assassin living in a penthouse in New York by myself to a wife and mother of 3.

Life was amazing. I never thought I would settle down. Let alone with James. But we did it. Cause we were in love with each other. We had a beautiful wedding in Paris.

 We had a beautiful wedding in Paris

Jamal, our oldest was 3 at the time. And now he is almost 17. I went on to have two more girls, Reneé and Marie.

 I went on to have two more girls, Reneé and Marie

(Jamal Hakeem Lashawn Pierce, 17)

(Reneé Benedict Pierce, 16)

(Marie Latoya Noelle Pierce, 15)

My kids were my joy. I tried to be the best mother for them and supported them through everything.

Me and James ran clubs across the city together. My parents retired and stayed back at home in Atlanta. And Ms Loretta was travelling the world, enjoying life.

We moved back to Mew York when the kids were a lot older so we were closer to the clubs.

Dante got locked up and was found guilty for the murder of Aaliyah. My sis finally got her justice. We never heard from him again.

The kids always wondered what happened but that was a secret that was best untold. Terrence was on the run and had the feds looking for him everywhere. He was never found.

The fact that he was still out there somewhere scared me. But I wasn't gonna let that get in the way of my happiness.

I had my family, my husband and we was making money left right centre. That was my life rn and I was enjoying it.

————————————————————————
Jamal's POV ~

Class was finally over and I was on my way to my dorm. I walked through campus until I spot a black car.

There was a man staring at me from the window as I continued walking. I stopped once I noticed him. I was so confused as he seemed to be approaching me.

"Jamal Hakeem Lashawn Pierce. Yo ass grew so fast. Man it's been long since I been home." He chuckled smoking his cigar. He had a black suit with a brown fur coat on and a hat. I could tell he was one of them bougie mfs.

I didn't even know the nigga yet he knew my name.

"How tf you know me?" I ask bluntly.

"Oh your parents haven't told you shit have they?" He smirked inhaling the smoke from the cigar.

I shook my head completely confused.

"Well I want you to send a little message to them. Tell em that Uncle T is back in town and that we have unfinished business." He gritted.

I gulped before nodding.

"Cool. You have eyes just like your mom." He chuckled walking back to the car before pulling off.

I stood there replaying the whole moment. This nigga pulled up to my campus, talking to me outta nowhere like we knew each other.

He definitely had history with my parents. I just wanted to understand what he meant by they ain't told me shit.

All this sounded sketchy. I needed to find out what tf happened. And who tf this bougie ass nigga is....