𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 8.

Dave POV ~

It's been nearly 2 weeks since I've heard from James or Nadiné

It's been nearly 2 weeks since I've heard from James or Nadiné. They just vanished outta nowhere.

But I know they both straight, thanks to Richard.

I've been tryna get some more information on this Creed guy but it's almost as if he don't exist.

I had a plane to catch tonight so I just finished packing up some more pistols at the warehouse.

As I'm zipping up the duffel bag, I hear cars pulling up and doors closing.

I immediately pull out my pistol before hiding behind the door.

Someone starts banging on the door.

"Open up." The low toned voice says.

I recognised that voice but I couldn't recall where.

Still clutching on my pistol, I slowly open the metal door.

There stood a tall man, mixed race, black curly hair that was braided. His body was covered in tattoos and was dressed in all black. Beside him stood a woman. Tall, black woman who seemed to be dressed in black.

They were both surrounded by bodyguards.

"There is no motherfucking way." I say completely shook by who stood before me.

It was Tanisha and Rashaad Carter. They were Nadiné's biological parents. They been locked up for more than 13 years. I had no idea that they had been released.

 I had no idea that they had been released

(Rashaad Carter: Nadiné Father)

(Tanisha Carter : Nadiné Mother)

"Nigga you just gon stand there or you gon show your man so love." He says walking inside.

I give Rashaad a big hug. He was my best friend and I was so glad that he finally got out.

Tanisha approaches me and gives me a warm hug. Tanisha was always a good friend and was a ride or die to her husband. Them too we're definitely married for life.

"Good to see you again." She says in a soft tone.

"You too, T." I replied.

They both sit down at the bar while I poured us drinks.

After what felt like a whole hour of conversation, Tanisha brings up Nadiné.

"So how is she?" She asks.

"She is one strong young lady. She can fight like never before just like her father. And damn she looks just like you T. She been doing tasks for me for quite some time." I sighed.

Rashaad chuckled.

"I missed my princess. It's been years since I last saw her." He says in a more sadder tone.

"I just hope she won't be angry when she sees us." He continues sipping on his drink.

"Look don't be mad but she in Dubai taking down our biggest rival." I finally say nervously.

Rashaaad stands up slowly.

"NIGGA YOU WHAT?" Rashaad asks angrily.

"YOU LET MY DAUGHTER GO TO DUBAI AND TAKE DOWN EL SANTOS?" He continues getting closer to me.

"Baby just calm down." Tanisha says trying to comfort Rashaad.

Rashaad takes a deep breath before sitting down.

"Look I would never let Nadiné go by herself. I sent her with someone that I know will protect her if it's the last thing he does. Plus I'm supposed to be in Dubai in a few hours. They both going to this event that Miguel's son is holding. That's why they in Dubai. It's the only way. Look in case shit goes left, imma need some backup." I explained.

Tanisha and Rashaad both look at each other before turning to face me.

Rashaad sighs.

"Fine. When we leaving?" He asks me.

I slightly smirk. I knew that sending Nadiné and James to this event will lead them into Creed's trap.

Creed thinks he know what he doing. But what he doesn't know that who was once the biggest drug lord in the city has now returned. We taking this motherfucka down once and for all. And I can't wait....