★ hyuck's first and last love ★

Hyuck was, once again, begging Nina to accept his love as she rolled her eyes and walked away from him, her hands holding onto some important books and documents for her fashion store. The male chased after her down the high street when she decided to make a run for it, but failed when Hyuck wrapped his arms around her. She ended up dropping them on the floor.

"Oh for fuck's sake Hyuck let me go," scowled Nina. "I have work to do, unlike you."

"What do you mean my love?" queried Hyuck in a pouty voice.

"I have to prepare a lot for an upcoming teens fashion show in the town show hall and have to get to making the outfits. Those documents your dumbass made me drop were the measurements of the models," she scolded after she managed to prise his hands off her.

"I'm sorry ok- bUT PLEASE DATE ME!" he begged her with his hands clasped together.

Nina rolled her eyes and bent down to pick up the things she dropped. "You're not my type."

Hyuck looked crestfallen and decided to pretend to take interest in her work so she would reconsider dating him. "Who are the models?"

"The Chogi Kids who volunteered. Their photos will be uploaded onto the website so people can see who they are," responded Nina, checking if she has all her papers.

"You should be a model instead~" flirted Hyuck as he bit his lip, making Nina gag.

"Chan was right, you're on drugs."

Nina flicked her hair and walked off, not noticing a bunch of giggling kids appearing from behind a building and laughing at Hyuck.

"Little shits don't laugh at me," scoffed Hyuck.

"Dad, you're pathetic," laughed Dahyun.

"He really is. Nina isn't interested in you Uncle Hyuck, take the hint," Onigiri told him.

"You're named after food you have no right to speak," glared Hyuck.

"He is a lovesick boy~" sang Chan before getting hit by Jiro. "bRO-"

"Did you just bro-zone me-"

"nO BABE I DIDN'T MEAN IT-"

Dahyun scrunched her nose. "Take the flirting somewhere else," she said before walking off, linking arms with Onigiri.

"BABY I'M SORRY-" whined Chan as he ran after Jiro who had walked off.

Hyuck placed his hands on his hips before realising he lost track of where Nina was. "NINAAAAAAAA!" He screeched before running off in the direction she went.

He ran around the streets, getting looks from villagers and a few of the residents snickered and laughed at his desperate ass. He decided to run into the styling studio and knocked on the door to see Johnny open it, with measuring tape around his shoulders.

"Hyuck? What are you doing here?" he asked.

Chenle appeared behind him holding a roll of satin fabric and when he saw Hyuck he quickly grabbed Johnny and shut the door on the tan male's face, startling him.

"Chenle what the fuck-"

"Nina told me Hyuck would just annoy us because he's in love with her so lock him out," explained Chenle.

"OHHHH NINA~" sang Hyuck outside.

"Well we could say she isn't here," reasoned Johnny. "You know how stubborn Hyuck is, he won't leave us."

And with that, Johnny opened the door, making Hyuck burst in as he skipped, singing Nina's name. The models who had heard Johnny and Chenle's conversation witnessed everything in silence, leaving their phones alone to see the drama. Hyuck looked around the room and recognised the children who were hanging around in loungewear.

"Yanna, Taehyun, Min, Jin, Onigiri, Rin, Cess and Taeho. This was very expected from you lot," commented Hyuck as he saw the kids look him up and down.

"How so?" asked Cess.

"All the Chogi Kids are gorgeous, there's no denying that," started Hyuck. "And you guys get along quite well, you'd all kill everyone on stage. Did the others volunteer as well?"

"Twenty and Yoon did but during the model try-outs, they couldn't stop being so dramatic, kept busting out laughing, tripping over their feet and dying of laughter," stated Rin, earning nods and hums of agreement from the rest.

"Expected that. The rest?"

"Couldn't be bothered," shrugged Taeho.

The door to a room opened and Nina walked in with three pencils in her hair as it was tied in a poorly done bun, glasses on, measuring tape around her neck, fabric in one hand and chalk in the other. She saw Hyuck and immediately groaned, dropping the fabric in Yanna's lap.

"What are you doing here? Chenle I told you to keep Hyuck out," scolded Nina with her arms crossed.

To which Chenle framed Johnny. "He opened the door for Hyuck Hyung."

"MY LOVE~" sang Hyuck as he skipped over to hug Nina, but she quickly backed up and grabbed the fabric scissors and pointed them at the male.

"Back off hoe."

Johnny got in between them with his arms spread out. "Woah- let's not get aggressive."

"Nina, why won't you love me back?" pouted Hyuck, making Nina sigh and put the scissors down, making Johnny move away from in between them.

"Honestly Hyuck, you're a nice guy and all, but you're not my type. Not only that, but I see you as my child, not as a potential lover," she let out, patting Hyuck's shoulder as he looked lost for words.

"Damn, Hyung you just got child-zoned," Chenle dramatically told the male.

"Shut up dolphin," hissed Hyuck. "I never liked you to begin with, too serious for my liking," lied Hyuck with his nose in the air. 

"Yeah right as if you weren't all over mother a few seconds ago," sneered Jin.

"I will be leaving," Hyuck announced.

"You're my last love~ My first and last~" the kids loudly sang NCT NIGHTMARE'S 'first and last.'

And so, they all said bye to him, with a special song to ease the pain of his heart.

#brocken #sadlife #myfirstandlast

"Wait what about Uncle Hyuck and Uncle Mark before Nina came?" asked Yanna.

"We do not question."