★ min and duckie's accusations ★

"Yeah but you never know you could have a kid any day," reasoned Duckella.

"Ok yes, but we don't think nor talk about that ok- I'm only 16," Min told Duck.

"You never know~"

Suddenly, a wild Mark Lee appeared and approached the two teens, with a wide grin on his face. Duckella and Min looked at him, he looked suspicious, and Min already had a bad feeling about him.

"Duck you're pregnant?" he asked innocently.

"Eh- no," responded Duck with a puzzled expression.

"Why not? You and Min can be pregnant buddies!"

Min slapped her cheek. "Not this again- Uncle Mark I'm not pregnant."

"Stage one: in denial," stated Mark as if he were a teacher.

"Dude what the fuck I ain't pregnant who would be the parent of the kid either way?" asked Duckella as she looked highly confused.

"Don't deny it~ we know you're pregnant," teased Mark.

"DUDE I'M NOT PREGNANT!"

"Stage two: anger. A natural feeling we all get," Mark said in a monotone voice.

"UNCLE MARK WE'RE NOT PREGNANT-"

"Listen we possibly can't be pregnant you know we're young-"

"Stage three: bargaining. Sorry sweetie but you can't discard kids," answered Mark, ignoring the two females.

"UNCLE MARK NOT AGAIN LAST TIME I SHOVED YOU DOWN A HILL FOR THIS," shouted Min in annoyance.

"Stage four: pregnancy depression or something."

Yuta appeared from a hole in the wall and calmly climbed through it before holding a newly published book. The book cover read 'The Tales of Y/N' and it showed that the author was Nakamoto Yuta. He held his head up high and pushed his glasses back as he read the story out loud.

"Y/N stepped into her classroom like the bad bitch she is. Her -9293837484939484849 waistline was shining in the lamplight. Bang Chan stared at her from across the classroom and shouted "Wow! So sexy!" Jaemin immediately beat him up and he died. RIP Chan."

"What on earth-" started Duckella.

"What did uncle Jaemin do to deserve this?" wondered Min dramatically.

"Y/N walked to her seat dramatically and broke her high heels. "b-b-b-Bang ch-ch-ch-chicken-ch-ch-Chan o-op-par!" she squealed. Y/N fell over and broke both her knees. Jaemin ran over to her and started dancing to '90s love' on her ankles. Y/N turned into the white fur omega werewolf mafia princess sugar baby once she realised that she was being embarrassed and started singing 'fight song' and Jaemin fell over and started having a seizure."

"Well, what a lovely ending," sarcastically said Duckella.

"MIN'S PREGGY AND SO IS DUCKELLA."

"I'M NOT!" yelled back Min.

Yuta immediately snapped out of his author mode and turned to face the girl. "MIN I TOLD YOU YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR KIDS WHY DID YOU FUCK?" 

The latter was quiet for a bit before muttering, "it was Cess-"

Mark gave her the googly eyes and Duckella stared in disbelief.

"IT'S A JOKE-"

"MIN YOU'RE TOO LITTLE FOR KIDS," yelled back Yuta.

"I DIDN'T I SWEAR IT'S A JOKE-"

As they argued back and forth with Mark laughing evilly in the corner, Duckella took this chance to get the rubber hammer that was lying around on the floor and she picked it up. She snuck off into the kitchen and grabbed the first two things she saw. Then, she crept up on Mark and as soon as the male turned around she bonked him on the head. He started stumbling around.

"Why you little bit-"

And before he could finish speaking, Duckella smacked the egg on Mark's head, followed by a bottle of hot sauce being poured on his head.

"I'm a duck by the way," sneakily said Duckella.

Yuta and Min stopped their bickering and looked at Mark before bursting out laughing, so hard to the point they both collapsed onto the floor.