★ the new google: hendery ★

Anne huffed as she looked up at the cloudy sky, leaning against the railing of the rooftop. Summer had come to an end early this year, with strong winds and dark skies with slim chances of sunshine coming out. Anne, Min, Kevin and Justin were all on the rooftop in jackets, looking around the place when they heard noises coming from the roof of the bar. 

They looked up and saw Hendery camping up there with a thick-ass encyclopedia in his hands. He had almost slipped and fallen so he had scampered and tried to sit back up. Once he noticed the three were watching him with confusion, he slid off the roof smoothly and landed perfectly with no broken bones.

"Hendery what were you doing on the roof?" Anne queried. 

"There are a hundred different places to sit but out of all of them, you chose the roof," stated Justin as he watched the male prance around the roof without any worries.

"Isn't bird poop up there?" Min asked.

"Oh, shit-" Upon hearing this Hendery frantically looked at his jacket and ass to see if there were any stains on him, and luckily there weren't. In that hassle, Hendery had dropped his encyclopedia on the floor, causing a few pages to bend, making Min and Justin pull faces.

Kevin crouched down and picked up the book, trying to smooth down the creased pages. "What's with the book?"

Hendery puffed out his chest and smiled proudly. "I've been studying."

"Studying what now?" Anne questioned.

"Probably the most random things ever that no one really needed to know," answered Min.

And that's when Hendery's inner genius popped out as he started stating any facts that came to mind at the moment.

"Dentistry is the oldest profession in the world."

"I never knew that," realised Justin.

"None of us did," responded Kevin.

"North Korea and Cuba are the only places you can't buy Coca-Cola," stated Hendery.

Min slapped her hand over her mouth. "Oh, those poor people."

"Well Antarctica doesn't sell Coca-Cola either," reasoned Justin as he pulled a frat boy face, making Anne smack the back of his head.

"There aren't any humans living there to drink Coke dumbass," Anne hissed.

"The entire world's population could fit inside Los Angeles."

"What now-" started Justin.

"Really?" wondered Min.

"No way there are billions of humans on earth you're telling me we'd all fit in there?" Anne asked.

"How many humans are on earth again?" Justin decided to search it up on his phone before gasping. "HOLY SHIT 7.9 BILLION PEOPLE-"

"Dang a lot of sex has been going on," commented Kevin.

"Kevin Moon you don't say shit like that," scolded Anne as she slapped his arm.

Hendery decided to continue stating facts without paying attention to their little comments.

"There are more twins now than ever before."

"Jin and Jun being part of that," Justin said.

"The hottest chilli pepper in the world is so hot it could kill you."

"Wow something hotter than uncle Johnny," Min exclaimed.

"The sun is hotter sweetie, Johnny and the chilli pepper couldn't compete," Anne stated.

"More people visit France more than any country," Hendery stated, slightly surprised with that one himself.

To which Kevin commented, "France be stealing tourists left and right."

"The world's most densely populated island is the size of two soccer fields."

"Yo that's tiny," Justin gasped.

"What the fuck is soccer it's called football," complained Min. "Soccer makes no logical sense."

"Let's file a complaint against America over it then," sarcastically replied Anne.

"The Canary Islands are named after dogs, not birds."

"My life is a lie," dramatically wailed Kevin as he pretended to faint on Anne.

"Why and how did it come to that?" pondered Anne.

"No way I'm believing that I'm gonna check it out," Justin spoke as he checked on his phone.

"Hendery is now Google by the looks of it," Min concluded. "So from now on, you shall do my maths homework for me."

"Wait, hold up I ain't your tutor or slave," protested Hendery.

"Well sucks, you can do Min's and mine as well!" cheekily said Justin before he ran for the stairs to escape from Hendery.