★ taeil's lil mistake ★

Diana was minding her own business in her underground secret factory. It had been running for a while, but it was top secret, so no one knew what the factory produced. Only a few trusted adults knew, who would keep the secret safe, but maybe telling Taeil wasn't a good idea.

The female was looking at the workers making the products, a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other. She walked around the place, occasionally checking her watch to see when the male would be arriving. Taeil had been coming in once in a while to check on the product making and hanging out with Diana since the female was very busy. However, Taeil had completely forgotten that Diana still hadn't revealed what the factory produced, and had thought she already revealed she was the creator of these products.

So Taeil had decided it was a good idea to take his daughter, Min to the underground factory with him to visit Diana.

Min was excited the whole time since she was the first kid who was allowed to visit the factory. She skipped happily ahead of Taeil once the male had parked his car as he chuckled and walked behind her. He caught up to her when she was standing in front of large metal doors. Pulling out a pair of keys, he unlocked the gates before pushing them open, letting Min enter through first.

Diana swept her hair back before turning around when she heard a female call out her name. She was surprised when she saw that Min was running towards her and pulled her in for a hug, but returned the action nonetheless.

"Hey, Diana!" exclaimed the energetic girl.

"Hi, Minnie! Why are you here?" asked Diana as she stroked the younger's hair.

"Dad brought me along!" cheerily replied the female.

Diana passed a look to Taeil as he walked towards her. He seemed totally unaware of why Diana was looking at him with an eyebrow raised, so he simply shrugged.

Min had skipped off to look around the factory, and Diana took this as a chance to confront Taeil. She strode up to him before punching him hard on the arm. The punch was delivered smoothly and quickly, right on the male's bicep with all her strength which caused surprising pain.

"OW- Bitch what was that for?" questioned Taeil as he rubbed his arm.

"Why the fuck did you bring Min?" she scowled at him. "You know no kids are allowed here yet it was going to be revealed next week."

Taeil blinked at her before he realised his mistake. "Ohhhh-"

"And now the poor girl's eyes are going to be blinded," continued scolding Diana.

"I mean the factory work is down below, she couldn't have already gone there-"

Suddenly, Beomgyu walked through the doors at the far back, which lead to the underground building area.

"Uhm, why is Min down there? Didn't you say no kids allowed?" Beomgyu asked before scratching his head in confusion.

"Oh, shit-" cursed Diana before quickly and harshly grabbing Taeil to dash down the stairs.

They ran down a few flights of stairs, then took an elevator with Diana continuously scolding Taeil, and when the elevator stopped and its doors opened, Taeil ran out so he wouldn't be dragged by the younger female. They walked towards the female who was standing by a box that was full of the creations of the factory. She turned around and looked at her dad before pointing at the thing.

"Dad, what is that?" she asked sweetly, turning to look at the dildo once again. "It looks like a chicken bone. Or something I saw before."

Diana burst out laughing as Taeil bit back a grin. "It's a dick-"

"Dildoes come in all kinds of colours," Taeil tried to explain as Diana tripped over her own feet from laughing and was holding onto the wall for support.

Min tilted her head to one side in confusion. "What's a dildo? I've heard the word before from Twenty and Taeho, but I actually don't know what it is."

"A plastic dick," he deadpanned as he tried to keep a straight face, Diana in the back trying to form words.

The female finally stood properly and wiped the tears in her eyes. "The poor girl-"

Jungwoo suddenly barged in through the doors near the front as he stormed up to them. Beomgyu told him that Min was in the factory and Jungwoo ended up overhearing everything.

"There are things like that," Min started. "In the world, I live in?"

"NO!" screamed Jungwoo as he ran towards her before placing his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "PROTECT THE CHILD!"

"What-"

"OH MY GOD TAEIL I'M GOING TO STAB YOU," yelled Jungwoo in Taeil's face.

"She has to know the truth," Diana tried explaining, but Jungwoo wouldn't hear it.

"THIS IS A DREAM," Jungwoo began as he placed his hands on her shoulders so she was directly facing him. She was perplexed at the sudden action but Jungwoo's serious eyes made her just nod. "DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY TODAY BECAUSE IT ISN'T REAL."

"Ok alright then-"

"Good!" cheerily replied Jungwoo as he gave her a quick hug and smiled.

"I'll try to erase what I saw today then," Min replied as she tried to ignore Diana and Taeil's maniacal laughter in the background as they were trying not to fall to the floor.

"Now go take some ice cream and have an amazing day!" he suggested to her as he gave her some money. 

The girls nodded and took the money. "Okie uncle Jungwoo!" and skipped out of the factory where Beomgyu led her out.

"Now, for you two," started Jungwoo as he crossed his arms and turned to Diana and Taeil who were finally calm, their stomachs still hurting from the laugh attack.

"IT WAS DIANA'S IDEA TO BRING ME!"

"BITCH I SAID YOU NOT YOU AND MIN OR ANYONE ELSE!"

"I FORGOT OK?"

"H O W DOES ONE FORGET-"

"Because he's Taeil Hyung," Jungwoo said with an unimpressed look.