★ the new y/ns ★

Maybe leaving behind Kun with Chenle, Min and Yoon in a robotic factory wasn't the best decision. Chenle was standing on a table dancing and screaming with his dolphin voice whilst Min and Yoon were busy messing around with different cogs and throwing things at each other. Kun watched in disappointment as he sipped his drink quietly in the corner. He turned his head towards the door when he heard a barking noise, followed by people speaking.

"Coco shush we need to stay quiet," hissed Jaehyun at his dog.

"We aren't even allowed here what are we doing?" asked Renjun as he followed the elder.

"I heard Kun Hyung is here with some kids so I wanted to see what they were doing," responded Jaehyun. He decided to let Coco, his dog, run around a bit, and as soon as he put him down the dog started running around before barging into the room Kun was in. Jaehyun ran after his dog, and Renjun followed, groaning.

"This is why you shouldn't have brought Coco with you," Kun said as he watched the hyperactive little animal run wild.

The male finally caught the dog and scolded him before kissing him.

"So, Renjun Hyung, how's it going with your Y/N story writing business?" asked Chenle as he sat on the table, dangling his legs.

Renjun smiled proudly. "It's going really well! Tons of people read them."

"But I don't understand," started Min. "Uncle Renjun, no offence, your stories are amazing, but why the fuck are people so interested in Y/N?"

"Because she's a Mary Stu," answered Yoon as he spotted a computer and decided to use it.

"Isn't that more of a reason to not like them?" wondered Kun.

"Or maybe it's just people like making fun of her because she's so pathetic," shrugged Chenle.

"It really is fun though," spoke Renjun. "Imagine stuttering 24/7 and tripping over your feet just because you see hot mafia bully oppar dude."

"Y/N's either stupidly bold and embarrassing or too annoying," concluded Min.

"Whoever created her must've been high as fuck," said Jaehyun before making a 'tch' noise at Coco. "Fine, go run around, I'm stealing your toys once we get home."

Yoon commented, "She's a mix of a pick-me girl and Barbie."

Suddenly, Coco started barking before running back to them with blue paper in his mouth, dropping it on the floor in front of Jaehyun. The male picked it up and furrowed his eyebrows before waving it around.

"Seems like a forgotten project."

Min got up and walked towards the male, jumped up and snatched the paper from his hand before checking it. She gasped, immediately getting their attention.

"What is it, Min?" questioned Kun.

"In this robotic factory in this room, the first Y/N robot was made!" she exclaimed.

"Hold on, they created a Y/N robot model?" Yoon was surprised as he'd never heard of it.

"Yes, Yoon. But the robot broke out from this factory and started going around on the streets jiggling its metal tits going 'I'm not like other girls,' and talking about how she was an omega mafia rare breed princess fairy butterfly," explained Renjun, recalling when he read the newspapers that day, getting shivers from it.