★ the albums ★

"GUYS!" Bella screamed from the top of her lungs as she waved an iPad around. She got on the railing of the stairs and slid down before landing on her feet, getting everyone's attention.

"Yes? What crazy idea have you come up with this time?" asked Yanna.

"After talking to Sooman, I have managed to convince him to let us release our albums!"

Some cheered, some were surprised. Taeho spoke, "How did you do that? He wouldn't budge at all last time we asked."

Twenty gasped and put his hand to his mouth and pointed an accusing finger. "Did you bribe him by showing him a strip dance? The ones we learnt at the Stripper's Club that Min started-"

"PABLO STOP WE SAID WE'D STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT!" shrieked the girl.

"I mean, you did start it though," reminded Cess. "And you gathered me, Yanna, Twenty, Taeho, Yoon and Bella."

Min tried defending herself in an over-exaggarated manner. "I was going through a deep lonely time alright? I was dePrIVed of love and attention."

"MAY I FINISH?" loudly questioned Bella before she got up her PowerPoint.

"Where did the screen come from?"

"Magic, what else dumb hoe?"

"Poof pussy like an alakazam!"

"Twenty. No."

The wide screen displayed the new lineups for the groups.

''GAYCITY 123: all 23 neos
WAYV: pets, animals, objects
DREAM: chogikids
SUPERM: other citizens''

"Any objections?"

Everyone just mumbled that everything was fine before Bella continued her speech.

"The first album has been decided already with tracks sorted and songs given out. A leaflet will be given to you about your specific concept and you alongside your members will get to participate in the production of outfits, music videos and stage performances. You may now check the track list."

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

"The first album of Chogiverse, NITTELLAWL is to be released on Saturday 26th June, 2021."

''NITELLAWL''

tïtle tråck: the sushi sense

ïntrø: bark bark by bella

''b-sides''

¹} arf arf - Daegal

²} strip for me - Min and Yanna

³} so sexy - Jaemin

⁴} sussy bakas - Renjun and Donghyuck

⁵} resonance hey sister - Twenty

⁶} sophia shut up - Jisung