i'm sorry :(

Hello!

No, I am not discontinuing this book :)

I'm saying sorry because I won't be able to work on this for quite some time because a lot of my family members have been having flu-like symptoms for the past week. And those symptoms could mean something major.

After days of me and my older brother persuading them to get swabbed (even including ourselves), they finally caved in. THANK YOU, LORD.

We are 17 in the house (typical Asian household) and I won't be specific with how many are currently sick, but thankfully, I'm not one of them. But I do a lot of the household work aside from tutoring my brothers. I don't even have time to prepare myself for my 4th and last year of university.

If ever our swab results come out and some of us are positive, then all the more I will not be able to work or even think of this book.

I am very, very sorry if you would have to wait longer for me to work on your requests.

I will be back, I promise. I don't want to make any of you wait so I'm really doing my best to even get at least 100-500 words out a day.

I hope you would include my special intentions in your prayers. Whether it be a whisper or even just a thought, I would be eternally grateful 💖

Love,
L ♡