(22) ESFJ X ISFP

Requested by...here's the thing, the wonderful person who requested this sent their request in another chapter (not in the 'REQUEST HERE' chapter) so I can't seem to trace who they are anymore 😭 this person did not specify any scenario, but I think I found the perfect one for this pair. Whoever you are, I hope you will enjoy this chapter 💖

ESFJ (male) x ISFP (female)

“Your Majesty, I hate to be the harbinger of accusations but the Queen has been acting peculiar for the past weeks.” 

Yes, he may be an advocate of the nobles, courtmen, and subjects speaking their minds, but he will not tolerate such blasphemy. 

King Vilko is ashamed to admit the fact that he does not fully know his Queen yet. They have only been married for four months and he has been busy meeting other nobles and courtmen regarding the kingdom.

Though, in his defense, Queen Hyacinth seems to be a puzzle or labyrinth on her own. It is hard to decode her for she keeps her emotions mostly to herself. It is proving to be difficult for the King to find time to be with his Queen so that she could grow comfortable around him. And when there are times that they do find themselves alone, she is always a woman of a few words. And their latest conversation days ago only consisted of a few words of exchange. Words that left him not only perplexed but intrigued.

“My Queen, are you feeling ill?” King Vilko asks as he walks to stand beside the quiet woman who has been looking at the night sky in their shared balcony for the past hour. 

Without shifting her gaze from the clear and starry sky, she answers in a soft yet firm voice, “No, I am not, my King.”

“Hmm,” he hums in assent and looks out toward the sky as well. “You seem worried.”

“Do I, my King?" She scoffs softly. "You must not fret over me.”

“I am not fretting over you,” he replies, “There is nothing wrong with worrying over different matters. Some people take their time even worrying about the future. I would not be surprised if you did as well.”

Queen Hyacinth instantly grimaces and it does not go unnoticed by the King. “I despise that,” she whispers. 

“Worrying about the future? And why is that?”

She turns to the side and narrows her eyes at him as she answers, "Because worrying about it means that I am not doing anything in the present."

He does not want to think that she is uncanny, but everyone else does. Besides being the King, he is her husband and he has made a vow to not be an adversary when it comes to her. Thus, he cannot believe that she's suddenly acting...peculiar

“The kitchen servants have reported that some supplies in the pantry have been going missing.”

“Missing, you say?” King Vilko furrows his brows at his servant and decides to face the other direction. “And how sure are you that they are missing?" He adds. "We use the supplies on a daily basis. I doubt that the people around us would act dishonestly.”

“The number of our supplies have been fixed in such a manner that we receive enough for seven days. Nowadays, the kitchen servants have reported that in just five days, there is a need for replenishment. This has never happened, Your Majesty." He then takes a careful step toward the King and leans close to continue in a hushed voice, "This may not be important to the subject at hand, Your Majesty, but there are hearsays regarding your Queen."

Without a doubt, this caught the full attention of the King.

"Hearsays?" King Vilko turns to fully face his servant, sheer confusion clear in his tone.