(27.2) ESTJ X INFP

Part 2!

I've been super busy for the past weeks with other work HUHU Sorry for being inactive for some time!

ESTJ (male) x INFP (female)

Teaching something that he is good at has never been difficult for Chico.

This person, though, has proven to be a challenge.

"Really? You're going to choose to walk out on me again?"

"I've had enough of you!" Dara declares angrily, balling her hands into fists just as she climbed out of the edge of the pool they have been practicing at for the past nights in secret. Chico knows the owner of the small resort that owns the pool and struck an agreement with them that they will keep the lessons a secret and he will give them ten percent of his fresh catch for each day.

It's almost been a week of night swimming lessons for Dara. Meaning, it also has almost been a week since Dara has been giving up every night.

Chico was actually surprised to see her climb out of the pool without any assistance from him. A bit of progress there, but only there.

"I've been telling you that I can't kick through the water well!"

"You know what? Aside from eating so much, you also know how to run your mouth well without stopping," Chico, who is still in the swimming pool, berates her. "How about you try to place your energy into kicking yourself from this end," he then points toward the opposite direction of the pool, "to that end?" His finger then moves to point at the kickboard that is floating idly on the water. "You have your kickboard to help you stay afloat."

"I told you that I can't!" She cries out.

"Them how else are you going to start to learn?" Chico asks in a level voice. His tone was deadly serious. He climbs out of the pool and runs his fingers through his hair, moving some of the stray wet strands away from sticking to his skin. "Look into my eyes and give me a serious answer. How else are you going to learn?"

"I-I don't...I really don't-" She is unable to finish as a wave of self-pity overcame her and she burst into tears.

"Dara-"

"Stop it! I'd rather quit!" Then she rushes to the chair at the side where she placed her bag and hung her towel. She collects all her stuff and hangs the towel on her shoulder before walking out of the area.

Chico decided it was not the best time to go after her, especially when she couldn't get her head straight. In all honesty, the way she acted pissed him off. Don't knock it 'til you try it, he wanted to say.

It's clear that the thing Dara is criticizing is only herself. And her nonexistent ability in swimming.

Chico runs his fingers through his wet hair again and gazes at the water in the pool beneath him. He shakes his head, knowing that he's doing more than just teaching this woman how to swim.

----------

Clink! Clink!

Dara instantly gets up in bed when she hears something being thrown at her window.

Clink!

There it goes again.

"W-What the heck," she grumbles. Squinting her eyes when she looks at her phone screen which she grabbed from the small nightstand beside her bed, she checks to see that it's around two in the morning. Around four hours after walking out from her swimming lessons.

Clink! Clink! The sound won't stop and she's sure that someone is trying to get her attention from outside. Maybe the person outside knows that she's staying in this room by herself? The rest of her production team are sleeping in the others rooms of the house they rented for these two months.