11

"So dude,how old are you?", Henry asked Oz,his slice of pizza stopped on its way to his mouth,"why you wanna know?","cos I'm a human","ok, that's just stupid,really stupid,could this guy get any dumber?","yeah,Oz how old are you dude?",Oz changed to Veronica,"whoa,wait, you're Veronica?, James would you mind explaining to me why Oz just turned into Veronica?",James gave out a short helpless giggle,"so babe,good news,Oz is Veronica and Jack...","and lots more people I don't really know yet,in a nutshell, I'm Ozander Dias Osborn","shut up dude".

"Guess what babe?","what?","I'm mad at you","awwwkwarrrddd", Veronica blurted out, Henry was in the least shocked,he just leaned over and whispered to Veronica,"three sides to her coin,smart,cool and sexy,weirdo!!!".

After a while of arguing and reconciliations, James turned to him,"so Oz, how's life?","man, you gotta wait for this Oz dude to come over, I'm Veronica so you had better wait for that cute dude", James looked at him weirdly,"well man,you can't hide behind your doppelganger for ever","or can I?", he got weird looks from everybody round,"ok,maybe I can't",by this time,Mary was clinging tightly to his hands, elbow locked like she was her knight in shining armor, everyone was looking at them weirdly,"what?",she asked,"I hang with boys my whole life... literally,I got no girlfriends...for some reason and hey!, Veronica's here so yeh!,finally a girlfriend", everyone still looked at her like she gone loco up stairs, Veronica read their minds and said,"boys!!!","right?",James was shocked a bit,"c'mon,no bro code dude","girl code now", Veronica said and winked,"the weird gets weirder", Henry said,shaking his head,"the weird gets weirder".

Meanwhile...

"Gosh, I'm so gonna deal with that dumbzo called Ozander and his army of worthless Eartherns",Parx said pacing around the prison room allotted to him no. 17b7,also the number allotted to him,there was no uniform to fit so he had to stay on his casual,he didn't seem to know what to do, well,till he heard a whistle,it sounded nice,but he didn't quite see the maker of the whistling sound,he decided to make a noise sure to attract the whistler.

So Parx made the sound and soon someone came rushing to the front of the well painted white bars revealing the well painted walls of the prison, painted immediately after each prisoner had evacuated the prison room,Parx looked at the dude and began to wonder whether it would be an understatement to say that the dude standing before him was one of the,if not the most handsome man in the universe,"where you come from?,super heaven?","wait there's heaven and super heaven?",the man asked,"I ain't even from this joint and I know lots bout your God, Yahweh Jehovah and his humble abode","God's name is Yahweh Jehovah?,damn, that dude's the best,you know what he has done for me, I'm pretty sure that if I start talking we ain't gonna leave here,how I wish the whole world will believe in him then I'm damn right sure,we will all be in super heaven","that's for angels","pretty sure it's for us humans since we're greater than the angels","ok,what ever you think,say how about you come inside and gist me of all the good stuffs Yahweh Jehovah has done for you?","yeah that's a great idea man","name's Parx","wow,mine's Alex,25, nice to meetcha", Alex said as he opened the cell door,he finally got inside and carefully shut it,"you know I have a supreme god back in my universe, Siasmek,his name is Siasmek,cool too,when your done I'll tell you all about him...or not","what?","nothing,carry on","you know, I would really love to go to super heaven".

"Wow, how interesting,you know I can take you there","you can?","sure, Siasmek didn't give us powers to keep to ourselves,he gave us to share,so Alex right?","yeah,Alex Peters","so Alex Peters, you'll keep some damn space for me in super heaven ok?","ok,but why?","you'll see,close your eyes a moment would you?","ok,uhh, I'm so excited",Alex said clapping his hands exuberantly like a six year old,Parx raised his hands and shot a hand bomb at Alex who blew into bits,it was silent so no one heard a thing,Parx smiled,"that dude was a goof, bummer he had to go in puff,any ways,gotta go have some fun".