3

" So dude, how do you plan to spend your remaining days of freedom, eh? ", "well today's Tuesday, I'll just probably go out with my pal Henry, hopefully spend 20 bucks from my 50 thousand dollar allowance ","seriously?", "yeah and I promise to spend it responsibly ", James said, Oz looked at him for a while, he looked back and they burst into laughter, "but dude seriously, I gotta spend it wisely so there will be enough for Saturday ", they both had their fill of laughter again,"man you're life's the best", "right?",James said in agreement,"no parents for a week,how cool is that? ","I know", James thought for a while,"dude, you really adapted to Earth faster than a Texan on a horse", "my pretty neat mechanism, you're welcome ", James lay back on the bed, he was thinking of something,he raised his right leg to the nightstand,"hmm","what?". "Henry hasn't come up in two hours", "whoa, how much can a guy that tall eat in two hours? ".
"I'm made to believe you don't know of some eating competition he went for in...","Sure I do, I'm Oz, he won the Alabama foodies competition last summer, he beat the raining champion from Alabama with 80 seconds straight, there we're three rounds and he won them straight and then the finals which he aced", James was still chittering when he mistakenly spilled the jar of water on the night stand, which in turn dripped to the ground,"Oz dude, could you get me a mop,please? ", "way ahead of you James ".
"Wow, that didn't even take a second", "right, super speed, you're welcome ", "hmm, this is unbelievable ", "you better believe it".

James' smartphone rang, he picked and gazed at the caller ID, "mom?, what's she want? ", he swiped up the green icon, "hey mom, how'd ", "yeah, good news, I'm coming back on Thursday, I had a speedy work load, threw that in the trash, that means I aced it by the way","I'm not from your generation mom", James thought,"and now I'm having my flight on Thursday, so expect me home by 12 noon sharp, timeout", she hung up.
James dropped his phones on the bed, Infinix and Samsung, he bought it for 95 thousand bucks and 75 thousand bucks respectively in a phone store down town, Bedford Softwares Int.

It rang again, "C'mon mom's pissing me off", he answered, "hey again mom", "I just wanted to inform you that your dad will be back the following day", "k, bye", he switched off the phone, "could this day get any worse? ", "really, it couldn't", Oz said, soon he got a text from, Henry;

"Had to leave early, you know my mom,getting on my nerves, mothers right,anyway kinda raided your fridge, only left some baloney, you know I don't eat baloney, be back later for more, bye for now💞💘💕".

"Well man, I know what will cheer you up", "what in Zuie's arena would possibly do that? ", Oz made a leach appear in his hand, "taking me for a walk at the park, I hear that it's pretty sweet for dogs so I wanna try it out", "and who blabbed that stuff into your ear holes?","well, I've been eavesdropping on other dogs, so let's go, and tomorrow, since it's March 20th, you should take Mary out on a date, don't worry, I'll arrange for the car and driver, you've gotta look perfect, perfect boy for the perfect girl, you know what I'm saying".

"Whoa, I almost forgot, tomorrow is the anniversary of when Mary and I met, anyways, gotta plan ahead, first you and I better go on that walk you won't stop momming me about","say what now?","it means you're bugging me like my mother".

"Whoa, humans, what would they think of next?","well, we're all here today cos of the big guy upstairs","oh you mean the all seeing eyes guy you won't stop yammering about that allegedly made the universe with words, that is also super cool and lives in everyone and you can literally see him in everyone?".

"Yeah, that's the guy, the big guy upstairs, even his over 800 billion names are too sacred to be said but yet some still won't shut their mouths and give him proper accolades","man, you're really into this big guy upstairs guy, he's over hyped, well if he is guess he deserves it but I'm sticking to Siasmek still, at least I have a god I can actually see unlike...","buh, buh, buh, buh, dude I respect your beliefs and everyone elses's beliefs and even the beliefs that society ain't taking or respecting, I do, but seriously, this belief twist is really boring me off", "I can say so my self, who even began this topic anyway?", "dude, we spent over 45 minutes discussing beliefs, ", "we should get going now", "right?", "say, this was all kinda a blessing ", "what is? ", "the no party incident", "come to think of it I don't think I was really gonna throw that party, I was just bickering, just wanted to get... ", "psyched up? ", "yeah, how did you know? ", "look, I'm a dapotan I can literally sense when you're lying cos'ov ya heart beat... ", "can we get going now, I've had enough science to feed my whole life in school last Friday and days before that and guess what? ", "you're going to school on Monday and you have first period Physics , topic of the day MOLECULES AND ITS COMPOUNDS".

"Oh well a good degree in future would pay off", "yeah it would", "seriously now, let's get going", "ok", Oz said turning into a puppy, James put the leach over his neck and soon they were on their way to the park, "say, have I ever told you... ", "do you ever shut up? ", "apparently not, its kinda my thing...

A Few Hours Later...

"Finally we're out of there, how did I become one of them? ", "how do you mean? ", "immediately I got there I fell asleep", "well, you did take me to some AGEING DOG PARK","wait that's a thing?"," obviously!, so senior citizens would be there","whoa,the weird gets weirder"," any way, my day was fun, see there was this dog and his three pals who won't stop bullying ", "what? ", "yeah right?, bullying oldies,how uncalled for, so I challenged them and if they we're humans they would probably be using wheelchairs by now", "dude,what do you do with your life?...whoa ", "are you shocked or what? ", "No...wait... shut up Oz, these clothes are heaven on earth and they're just 50$", "I'm buying this for myself and Mary".

He walked right in and walked right out a few minutes later, the shopping bag he held clearly stated;

DELUXE COTTON
Home to your best cotton materials and products...

"Oz I need you to accomplish a mission for me", "you want me to disguise myself as someone and go deliver this dress to Mary and also send her a very fancy letter and stuffs like that,hmm,I do have over 700 hundred personalities I can change into", "wow you smart, that's all great dude,good, superb,now au revoir, while I enjoy some soothing music from one my best home musician Jonathan Lyndale Kirk", "ok man, whatever", "thanks dude", Oz went to go do as he was pleaded with and James walked home with a headset 🎧 over his head, listening to his best musician Jonathan Lyndale Kirk aka dababy; the billion dollar baby.