8

When they Dapotan troops, led of course by Parx got closer to Earth, the clouds got thicker and it was like night time, lots of our boys in green were at their ready stance, the Dapotans began to release fire and that quickly wiped out the soldiers in the area where the bullets landed, the troops shot up to the sky but to no avail, the Dapotans eventually landed and they stood erect while Parx came out of the crowd and demanded to speak to the ruler, "oh, the dude's in the oval office located in the white house in Washington, District of Columbia, or as normal people say DC, he's kinda old and in his second tenure, real cool dude though, his VP's a lady, well not the first time it's happening in America's history but I believe one day she'll take over from him and really make history, anyway...".

"Enough Matt Ethan, you've been blabbering for the past three minutes...", Parx finally shot Matt and he exploded, "there goes our number one story teller and history goon Matt Ethan, that's it alien dude, your guys are gonna get it, then as for you, I'll not stop till the birds are suckling on your carcasses", The tall, muscular, body building, well to do young man of 32 who was also the commanding chief of the Rockbayy military squad, Vinx Axle said.

"Release fire", he said and the shooting commenced and from the Dapotan side the shooting was also immensely drastical, suddenly, they stopped, Parx said, I'll just say one thing,You have ninety five days or less to bring back our noble citizen or else", "or else what? ", Vinx asked coming to the stuff for an eye ball to eye ball confrontation, Parx only smiled and began to float up, himself and his men, "that's it you came
slaughtered my men and you just wanna go without a fight ?, oh no you don't"Vinx said and shouts, "release fire", "but commander, haven't we tried that before and it ended stupidly",Peter Sawford, his lower corpeel said, many of his guards including his higher corpeel, Mike Manns, agreed,"guess you're right guys but I do know one thing and that's if they come back, we'll be waiting, I know they will and then they'll pay for destroying the seventy year old statue of our founder, Patricia Rockbayy,boys, let's run along", Vinx said, as they moved, he stopped and looked around a last time at the smoking valley and clenched his right fist revealing muscles and veins, he cursed inwardly and said, "oh I'll so deal with them", he breathed through his teeth and continued "oh so very badly".

MEANWHILE...

In Dapota, Parx was so infuriated, "how could he? ", "what happened dear? ", "oh you're asking me what happened?, what happened is that our super computer traced the boy Ozander Osborn to the planet Earth but when I got there the dumb eartherns denied ever seeing the boy, what insolence ", "well, I've got an idea dear", "and what could that be? ", "see dear, if you can't come to the boy, the boy has to come to you", "I think I get what you're saying, tell me more", "you've gotta use bait to catch the Pantlet ", "more, more, mooooore!!! ", "everyone loves their mom, not withstanding whatever type of mom one has, either stepmom, evil mom or what have you, in a nutshell, grab the mom and the kid comes running ", "that's why I love you, see you in a while".

Parx stepped outside and called his chief guard,"come my good man, I've got a juicy message for you".

BACK HOME...

"Dude, I think I've got a headache, I'll just lie down here a bit and... ", James said and lay down on his bed and soon dozed off, "well guess it's nap time too yo",as Oz was the verge of going on shutdown, he heard someone call his name and he went towards the second window overlooking the backyard, their backyard, if flown would enter the next street which was almost deserted, Oz walked a bit closer to the window and saw a Dapotan, "what in Siasmek's name are you doing here? ", "I'm Sagna, messenger of the king Parx Gungdupeng Deteronerr, and I'm here to inform you that in the name of his royal lordliness, your banishment is here by uplifted sides your mother is excited to see you for the first time ever and I'm sure you'll be excited to see her too, so pack your stuff, you're coming home savior ", Sagna said,"here's your letter of the uplifting of your banishment, I just sent it to your brain", "k thanks but I don't think I need it anyway cos I've promised my self I'm not coming back to the same planet that let me go", "ok but if you do,which you'll obviously do cos you're obliged to and cos you got no choice...we'll be waiting", Sagna said and zoomed off leaving Oz to think for himself.

"Should I really go, could this be a trap?,did that dude just threaten me?, who cares anyway?, we're talking of my mother here, I can't wait to see her for the first time ever, gosh, but what of James man, he took me in when he could have just used me to get famous, Dapota forsaked me, Earth loved me, at least only two people but I'm cool, anyways, I know what I must do".

IN DAPOTA AGAIN...

"Well, how did it go? ", "I left him to contemplate, your lordliness", "you could've pushed harder", "but dear, if he had pushed harder, the boy would know that something's up","good job Sagna, you can move now", "thanks your lordliness",when Sagna left, Parx said, "Parxara, you let him go", "yeah, he did a good job".
"Guess you're right, very soon the boy will come running back just to see his darling mama and then I'll grab him and shove him the dungeon so my stupid older brother can come grab him and leave me alone once and for all, then the Eartherns will definitely pay for my insults and I quote, "'I will not stop till the planet is of both cinder and ashes,I love you Parxara", "I love you too Parx", immediately,Parx dismissed the guards and with a continuous enlockment of the lips and continuous actions of romantic embrace,Parx snapped his fingers and they both appeared in the bedroom for a wild and cozy adventure 😜.