Liondawn

This oc belongs to @IcecreamVibes. Hope this helps!

Name┃ Liondawn

5/5 Love this name! Lion is really rare in she-cats, and -dawn isn't used a lot as a prefix! Overall, it sounds really nice.

Gender┃ She-cat

Great!

Clan┃ ThunderClan

Okay!

Appearance┃ A ginger and white she cat with brown dapples and amber eyes.

8/10 She sounds really pretty! Also, love love love seeing amber eyes, it's such a great one that's so rarely used. Just a few other questions though, like how long is her fur? (Not really necessary but helps with the mental image, and also long fur can get things stuck to it and such, or at least my long-haired cat always has stuff in her fur lol.)

Personality┃ Kind, generous, short-tempered

22/25 She's not a Mary Sue! A good mix of positive and negative traits. She seems like she's very emotionally driven, and tends to think with her heart more then her head.

Backstory┃ Was betrayed by friends and family, used to be in a Twoleg den

20/25 Poor Liondawn! If she's a side character you don't need to elaborate, but I'd like to hear a little more here. I really want to hear her story!

Family┃ Mother-Capricorn/Father-Thorn/Sibs-None

15/15 Creative names!

Extra┃ Pls don't copy my OC! Thx, anyway!

Wouldn't dream of it!

All in all, Liondawn seems a pretty cool character! She's got a good foundation, although a bit of elaboration might help you write her better if you're using her in a story. I love her name and how her personality traits fit together!

Oh, also, sorry for that really weird formatting error before, I think I fixed it!